Awarding Efforts in Peace

mykep

He has the options of landing at the seaport of Vlask, or at Eggman International in Robotropolis. Where would he like to tour first?

Eggman International would probably be the best place to start.

OOC: Make a thread Sammy.

OOC: This. ;) PM me when you make it.

Special thanks to Generalissimo for what?

The special open session of World Congress was supposed to accomplish more, we could have prevented this, Martens was in front of me and I couldn’t convince him to withdraw.

Make no mistake, Hansea and Singapore lost the most for this, they’re the real heroes.

Kaiser Tanzband also deserves special recognition for the courage to stand against his regime's tyranny, for saving the lives of millions.

I might have tried but it wasn’t enough.

I’ll accept this award, only out of respect for Mykeep.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Edited by Generalissimo

The Chairman feels left out on the medals given he actually HAS bought perhaps one of the longest periods of peace ever to Asia instead of waging a war in Europe.. but the world has its own criteria for peace apparently.. and he has no need for external validation.
If there was a permanent institution awarding metals for peace you might be in the running.

This particular award is for assisting in attempting to halt “Greater” Nordland Reich’s invasion of the Republic of Mariehamm, if your empire had been proactive you would have received this medal.

We agree with Chairman Vortex...

Landry chuckles as she said to the Chairman,

"Maybe we should have backed the GNR, then the world may have appreciated the Empire's attempts at peace."

If Generalissimo had heard that particular comment he would have pointed out the Empire would have been at war with an increasing percentage of the world's nations and there wouldn’t have been anyone left to appreciate your efforts. Edited by Generalissimo