Announcement from Wästerdyskreich

Mergerberger II

newflag.png

Announcement from Wästerdyskreich

Isolation

In the recent months, and most specifically the past couple of weeks, we have seen the world hang on the brink of the largest war that would ever have engulfed Europe or the world as a whole, and it has been successfully averted by doing one thing, understanding who the true criminal behind all of this was. Scolar Visari is now dead, and he shall not be missed. He betrayed and deceived all of us, used us for his own means and gain, and now that his life is ended, I can finally begin the policy which I have intended to put into place for so long.

When the Communist International signed a Non-Aggression Pact with the Nordic Confederacy, we saw peace and I, as foreign minister of the Reich, sought to end the enormous Nordic influence in the world, and take the Nordland off of the world stage as much as possible, however that was not possible, not with Visari breathing down my neck and directing the Nordland according to his will. Nay, instead we increased our influence in the world and it led directly to the last conflict of interests.

For a brief period of time, I successfully negotiated with Visari the secession of Nordland from the world stage, and during this time, the anti-Nordland riot throughout the world calmed, and the world watched as Communist International collapsed from the inside with the collapse of Canada. During this time, Nordland's economy soared upwards, and we were doing better than ever, however afterwards Visari convinced me to bring the Nordland out of this short period of isolation, and it was then that we became $@y, and we were assaulted and the Nordland collapsed in Visari's madness.

I wish to create this time of peace and prosperity, and thus I am hereby withdrawing Wästerdyskreich from all treaties except for the Mutual Defense Pact with the Tahoe Republic and the Nordic Confederacy bloc. You will see far less commenting from us on world issues, and our opinion will begin to matter less and less, all the while we will sit here and be content with our current space.

Thank you, and I wish you all a fond farewell.