DoE and a DoW

3515onk.jpg

I hereby announce the creation of the alliance SelfDestruction, a multi-coloured alliance. We are an alliance of nations who want NPO,UBD,TPF,MXCA,Echelon,and other traitorous alliances destroyed.

We also hereby declare war upon said alliances. Yeah its laughable but who cares, we're called SelfDestruction for a reason.

This is some good DRAMA! :popcorn:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite the nice guy in RL, this is not RL though. If you met me in RL you wouldn't know it

Your actions are very good at understanding your character beyond just here.

[OOC] Just because it is a game does not justify what you have decided to do [OOC]

Take care you won't be missed.

well actually according to the rules swastikas are allowed when you use them in IC ways, although you did bring up jews, christians, gays, etc which is OOC so still its a ban

The game does have religion, sexuality and race in it. It can all be technically IC.

anyone want to help me out? its me and a guy from UBD versus this chicken!@#$ !@#$

I could only wish. >.>

The game does have religion, sexuality and race in it. It can all be technically IC.

Do you honestly think these are IC comments, or at the very least, legitimate IC comments? Lord help us if you do...

Edited by Locke