A new Imperial rule in weastern Kazakhstan

lutai

The sun rises as a new flag was risen within the unclaimed land of Kazakhstan as a TV. Broadcast was shown world wide and their set a man on a throne guarded by two men from the left and right and they where well armed. as the man sitting in the Throne he smirked then rose up ,"Hello World if you are watching this right then good for you becuase you are now watching the establishment of the Lu Empire and why are we doing this sense our homeland of China is driven into war and destruction. So me and my comrades of Han Chinese population of China decided to come to the vacant land of Kazakhstan in the West part to start a new Empire and its called the Lu Empire." behind him as the wall behind him fell showing a huge army and the Lu Flag with the national symbol (元素鎦).

The man then smiled "Now prepare world prepare for Lu Tai the First Emperor of the Empire of Lu ", soldiers yelled ("All hail Lu tai" ) repeatedly he rose his hand to halt and they stopped, "now i will start negotiating diplomatic relations so come to me leaders" the broadcast ended.

Background music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyGz_17_0lk...re=channel_page

Carl orff - o fortuna.

Edited by lutai

naa or i wouldn't made that RP post and can someone find me a good sig. maker LoL.

PM sent to both rulers, also i have a CN account

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=252612

OOC: Please use the OOC tag when not speaking in character.

And while it is good that you have a CN account, that wasn't the issue here.

OOC: Seeing as how the said area was indeed populated by a fair deal of Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Whatever decent peoples since Altin Urda ruled the place, I personally don't have an issue with it. Just need to wait for Cochin.

IC: We will withhold judgment until Cochin states it's own, and we shall support what it chooses.

The area claimed by you is a Joint Cochin - Rebel Army protectorate. Please tell me which particular provinces of Kazakhstan you are claiming.

OOC:This area right hear cnrpmapupdate24-2.png

ya i used photobucket to crop that section kind of small ahehehe

BWAHAHAH BOW BEFORE THE LU LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUEzRbbihdw...feature=related

Edited by lutai

OOC: This is the latest map in world map thread. The gray area to the west of Cochin is the protectorate. They are divided into Provinces. This link shows the provinces of Kazakhstan. Please check which are the provinces you want to claim according to the portion of map you want in the world map.

Then please state that here. That will make it easier for everyone, not the least for you. :)

OOC: This is the latest map in world map thread. The gray area to the west of Cochin is the protectorate. They are divided into Provinces. This link shows the provinces of Kazakhstan. Please check which are the provinces you want to claim according to the portion of map you want in the world map.

Then please state that here. That will make it easier for everyone, not the least for you. :)

OOC: ill take Aktobe , and if i can may i have Karagandy as well.

Aktobe is in Slavic empire, Karagandy is a par of my nation which I shall not cede. You may take the Kyzylorda Province and South Kazakhstan province. All other Kazakh provinces are already either my territory, Drakoria's or Slavic Empire's. You can also choose to take provinces of Uzbekistan or Tajikistan.

Aktobe is in Slavic empire, Karagandy is a par of my nation which I shall not cede. You may take the Kyzylorda Province and South Kazakhstan province. All other Kazakh provinces are already either my territory, Drakoria's or Slavic Empire's. You can also choose to take provinces of Uzbekistan or Tajikistan.

OOC:Fine i will take Kyzylorda and South Kaz.