Singapore looking to expand the RSN

Lynneth

"Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen.

This is but anoether short announcement from Singapore.

Currently, our navy is rather lacking in power despite its high standard of technology. As such, we seek to expand our navy with further ships.

Thus, we ask every nation that is willing and capable, to offer us a deal with which our navy would be expanded.

Ultimately, we would be looking to eventually build or purchase eight cruisers, seven carriers, seven destroyers and three submarines, a total of 25 vessels, which would bring our current avy to a total of 33 ships.

We are also aware that not all of these ships will fit into our harbours and thus we also ask nations that are in Australasia and Indochina if we could station some of the ships within their country.

Additionally, we are looking to expand our merchant fleet. We would, at the time, need fourty of them to keep up with the expanding trade.

That would be all for now. We await the responses, and thank you in advance for responding."

The PM of Singapore bowed and walked off the podium.

New England would be willing to give Singapore two cruisers, a destroyer, and a submarine.

OOC: I'd offer to let you station some of your navy in New England, but then it's too far away. <3

We'd be willing to build a few of those merchant ships for you. Say 10-20 of them.

"Please provide the price and, when offering military ships, their specs, if possible."

Edited by Lynneth

Ingalls Shipbuilding bids to build 5 (or more if you wish) cruisers of the Ardorian Navy's Charleston class with modifications if necessary. A brief information packet on the Charleston class is being sent (OOC: See my Military Factbook).

In addition, Ingalls also bids to build 10 container ships of up to 125,000 GT. The price will be determined once the desired characteristics and specifications are received from Singapore.

Edited by Raritan

Glorious Aotearoan Integrated Shipping would be willing to fill the civilian orders. Or superior industrial capacity and experience with high technology shipping we believe we can offer the best ships of any bid.

We will not be offering any bids on military shipping. We will keep our designs to ourselves.

Ingalls Shipbuilding bids to build 5 (or more if you wish) cruisers of the Ardorian Navy's Charleston class with modifications if necessary. A brief information packet on the Charleston class is being sent (OOC: See my Military Factbook).

In addition, Ingalls also bids to build 10 container ships of up to 125,000 GT. The price will be determined once the desired characteristics and specifications are received from Singapore.

"For now, we'll order four of the Charleston class, perhaps with some Singaporean technology added to it.

We will also order ten container ships, ranging from 100,000 to 125,000 GT."

OOC: I'll just slap the IRL Kirov class stuff onto it.

IC:

Well, depending on the size you require, we can go anywhere from $500,000(Small cargo boat) to $15,000,000(Very large tanker or container ship). Possibly even bigger if you require but that would be much more costly.

"We would thus like to order five container ships, ranging from 75,000 to 100,000 gross tons."

Glorious Aotearoan Integrated Shipping would be willing to fill the civilian orders. Or superior industrial capacity and experience with high technology shipping we believe we can offer the best ships of any bid.

We will not be offering any bids on military shipping. We will keep our designs to ourselves.

"The other 25 ships will be ordered from GAIS. They will range from 75,000 to 150,000 GT, with most being in the upper range.

We also had hoped to acquire some ships from Glorious Aotearoa, but it seems that hope was futile. Still, we thank you for the offer on the container ships."

OOC: D=

I'd hoped to get your epic ships and Lavo's epic airplanes, into one epic nation.

We cannot build you your ships, but Marscury Naval Military Works offers weapon systems that can be added. Our most popular product is a 155mm naval gun.

"ST Marine is quite adept at building naval guns, so we will unfortunately not need the services of MNMW. Still, thank you for the offer."

We can build Singapore a few nuclear strike submarines... without the nuclear weapons, of course.

"We would like some information about these submarines first, if possible. Regarding the nuclear weapons, we are capable of producing them on our own."

IC:

"The other 25 ships will be ordered from GAIS. They will range from 75,000 to 150,000 GT, with most being in the upper range.

We also had hoped to acquire some ships from Glorious Aotearoa, but it seems that hope was futile. Still, we thank you for the offer on the container ships."

OOC: D=

I'd hoped to get your epic ships and Lavo's epic airplanes, into one epic nation.

IC: Thank you. You shall soon see what advanced engineering and large industrial capacity can do when applied to mass produced ships.

OOC: Lol, but so many people know so little about how it all works...

IC: Thank you. You shall soon see what advanced engineering and large industrial capacity can do when applied to mass produced ships.

OOC: Lol, but so many people know so little about how it all works...

"We will eagerly await the results of your work."

OOC: Well, you could explain it. Though I don't see which part of your shipdesigns would be classified as "they don't know how it works". I'm also assuming you mean the players and not IC-people. I for one understand basically everything, or know what the stuff means.

"We will eagerly await the results of your work."

OOC: Well, you could explain it. Though I don't see which part of your shipdesigns would be classified as "they don't know how it works". I'm also assuming you mean the players and not IC-people. I for one understand basically everything, or know what the stuff means.

OOC: Read some of iamthey's specs, and laugh.

"For now, we'll order four of the Charleston class, perhaps with some Singaporean technology added to it.

We will also order ten container ships, ranging from 100,000 to 125,000 GT."

OOC: I'll just slap the IRL Kirov class stuff onto it.

"Construction will begin shortly. Do you wish to have the weapons systems (the naval guns, VLSs, and CIWSs) installed during construction or do you wish to install them yourselves?

The 10 container ships have also begun construction."

OOC: Read some of iamthey's specs, and laugh.

OOC: ...

What specs? There are none.

"Construction will begin shortly. Do you wish to have the weapons systems (the naval guns, VLSs, and CIWSs) installed during construction or do you wish to install them yourselves?

The 10 container ships have also begun construction."

"We would prefer to install the armament ourselves. Some of the weapons we've planned to use require high precision in their installation, to a degree that your shipyards may not possess.

We await the delivery of the ships."

International Industrial-Financial will take the order for the carriers, which would be built at the Newport News Shipyards. Flat rate for all ships is 31.5 Billion Atlantian Dollars (1 Atlantian Dollar = .50 USD).

We propose the Enterprise Class design for you. The only thing you must provide, other than the money, is the plans for certain technology, and fissile material. The final condition is that the first ship be named Enterprise.

Edited by Arkantos

International Industrial-Financial will take the order for the carriers, which would be built at the Newport News Shipyards. Flat rate for all ships is 31.5 Billion Atlantian Dollars (1 Atlantian Dollar = .50 USD).

We propose the Enterprise Class design for you. The only thing you must provide, other than the money, is the plans for certain technology, and fissile material. The final condition is that the first ship be named Enterprise.

OOC: lol! I'd thought of making this my carrier, self-developed, just as you posted this.

IC:

"So each ship would cost roughly 4.5 billion A$, or roughly 1.55 billion S$? (1 S$ = 1.5506 $, like IRL)

That is a quite affordable price, though we would like to pay in rates over three or four years.

We'll gladly provide the money and technology for these ships. Regarding the fissile material: That will be no problem.

About the last condition: That is no problem. We will simply name all further ships of this class that come into our possession after great people from Singapore."

Edit: "Also, as there have been no offers for a destroyer-class ship, we will begin developing our own. Similarly, we may begin developing our own cruiser-class, as we have bought only four of the Charleston class."

Edited by Lynneth

"We would prefer to install the armament ourselves. Some of the weapons we've planned to use require high precision in their installation, to a degree that your shipyards may not possess.

We await the delivery of the ships."

"Very well, all ships will be shipped with no weapons or weapons control systems installed. The nuclear reactor will be installed but not fueled so the ships will be towed to Singapore for final outfitting. The reactors require at least 60% U-235 in the fuel rods to run properly. The first ship can be expected within one year with the next 3 three months after each other. What will the ships' names be?"

Edited by Raritan

"Very well, all ships will be shipped with no weapons or weapons control systems installed. The nuclear reactor will be installed but not fueled so the ships will be towed to Singapore for final outfitting. The reactors require at least 60% U-235 in the fuel rods to run properly. The first ship can be expected within one year with the next 3 three months after each other. What will the ships' names be?"

"Understood and noted.

The names will be:

RNS Khiang,

RNS Thia,

RNS Juan,

RNS See Tong."

"A simple notification:

We are now developing our own destroyer-class, the Type 45 destroyer.

RSNDaring.jpg

Four cruisers will be delivered by Ardoria, thus we need four more cruisers.

Three submarines will likely be purchased from the NPR, though we still require the specs of these ships. Please provide them, so we may decide if they are useful for us.

The seven carriers will be delivered by the United Atlantian States once they reply.

Our merchant fleet it being expanded by Ardoria, Greater Aotearoa and Raochin, with 10, 25 and 5 vessels, respectively.

In the end, we require four additional cruisers for our navy, though we have begun developing a class on our own. Should there be a nation interested in selling us a moder cruiser, we ask them to speak up now, before our research yields results."

Edited by Lynneth

OOC: lol! I'd thought of making this my carrier, self-developed, just as you posted this.

IC:

"So each ship would cost roughly 4.5 billion A$, or roughly 1.55 billion S$? (1 S$ = 1.5506 $, like IRL)

That is a quite affordable price, though we would like to pay in rates over three or four years.

We'll gladly provide the money and technology for these ships. Regarding the fissile material: That will be no problem.

About the last condition: That is no problem. We will simply name all further ships of this class that come into our possession after great people from Singapore."

Edit: "Also, as there have been no offers for a destroyer-class ship, we will begin developing our own. Similarly, we may begin developing our own cruiser-class, as we have bought only four of the Charleston class."

We are willing to accept your payment method. The keel of the Enterprise is being layed as we speak.