East China Sea Summit

hawk11

The Elective Dictatorship of Palintine invites representatives from the following nations to a summit held in Shanghai: Yamato, Korea, the Hanseatic Commonwealth. The following nations, due to claims in the area that cannot be ignored, are invited as observers/limited participants: the Dragon Empire. The purpose of this meeting is to establish East China Sea shipping lanes as well as work on other regional matters.

OOC: Here's how it's going to work. Post in this thread once if you plan on attending, do not RP arrivals. Then from there we will fast-forward to the summit.

Dragonisia will watch the negotiations closely but will allow Cochin to speak for the Empire in this matter and may confer with Cochin as issues arise. We wish the protectorate region, which is a separate issue, not to be addressed by this conference for as long as Comintern still is existant.. there's not much that can be done about it yet.

Emperor Kim Kee Hyuk and Princess Kim Hye Jin (Having the English name of Nia) will attend the summit in Shanghai. The Imperial Foreign Office does note, for the record, that the Empire does not recognize an "East China Sea" but recognizes the body of water as the "South Sea".

Edited by MercyFallout

"Korea must have illusions it has any part of the West Sea, when only Yamato and Palintine controls it. Perhaps Korea should remember who has what territories.

route.png

This is what Yamato and Palintine has agreed upon in a separate discussion. Red is Yamato waters, Blue is Palintine waters, purple is Joint Security Area, and Yellow is the international shipping route. By "waters", I am referring to both territorial and EEZ waters. I shall now let Palintine explain what we had agreed upon."

OOC: What the $%&@ guys. You couldn't wait until I got home from work? Honestly?

IC:

The prime minister pounded his fist on the table as he sat down. He hadn't even got into the room, and the Korean diplomats leaving. The whole point of this conference was to work out the matter of the seas; yet, before he could start, the Koreans were walking out.

"What. The $%&@. Was that." the prime minister said in an unusually calm matter as he stared at Ishima Ryu. "Do I walk into your conferences and drive people out before the host starts the discussion?"

Edited by hawk_11

"No. None." The prime minister covered his masked face with his hand as he stood from the table. "The only change there is your own territory, and the two bodies who this conference was called to address just walked out. I think we can consider this discussion done," He said dejectedly.

The prime minister crossed the room to the door, opened it, and motioned for Ishima Ryu to exit. "Thank you for your time."

Edited by hawk_11