Ultimatum to Sparta

Sparta, I am still open for peace if you want it. If not I can continue this for a long time. Also, I have been sanctioned by Toto of TPF on the white team. Clearly a joke, so I do not care.

See, for you this got serious with the sanction. For me it got serious when you attacked a Spartan involved in tech deals that has played the game for 20 days and has no idea about your antics or anything that happens on the OWF. I've offered a bunch of times now to find temp trades for your trade partners and I apologize that your joke-gone-too-far has reeled otherwise uninvolved people into it, including them. But now you're picking and choosing when you want to be serious and when you want this to be a joke. Pick one or the other, RV.

If you didn't attack the Spartan, and maybe told us that our shipment of FAIL had arrived, this thread might have been consistently funnier. :(

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, for you this got serious with the sanction. For me it got serious when you attacked a Spartan involved in tech deals that has played the game for 20 days and has no idea about your antics or anything that happens on the OWF. I've offered a bunch of times now to find temp trades for your trade partners and I apologize that your joke-gone-too-far has reeled otherwise uninvolved people into it, including them. But now you're picking and choosing when you want to be serious and when you want this to be a joke. Pick one or the other, RV.

If you didn't attack the Spartan, and maybe told us that our shipment of FAIL had arrived, this thread might have been consistently funnier. :(

This is not a joke and never was a joke. I do not care if you do not find it funny. I was attacked by you, regardless of how valid your CB was. The League considers that to be an act of war, and until peace agreement is reached we will continue to fight using all means necessary. This is an alliance war. How many times must I reiterate this point?

And Rebel Virginia, I see you have attacked another Spartan nation.

You have lost my support on this issue.

Enjoy your lulz on the pile of rubble which will be your nation.

We're at war. Of course I'm attacking them.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

And Rebel Virginia, I see you have attacked another Spartan nation.

You have lost my support on this issue.

Enjoy your lulz on the pile of rubble which will be your nation.

Didn't you hear? Bullying new nations is lulz now. I even urinated on myself whilst replying to your comment. Hot diggity.

c641921977b0b74103b95d6bd79319f8db44dff3_m.jpg

Edited by George the Great

This is not a joke and never was a joke. I do not care if you do not find it funny. I was attacked by you, regardless of how valid your CB was. The League considers that to be an act of war, and until peace agreement is reached we will continue to fight using all means necessary. This is an alliance war. How many times must I reiterate this point?

The League did not exist when you were attacked. If it had existed - and had you been on that AA - you would not have been attacked in the first place.

If you had told Sparta that you were not in fact NPO, they would have called off the attack. Here's a timeline (times are CN time)

June 4, 2009, 7:01 PM - RV attacked by Sparta while under NPO AA

June 4, 2009, 7:54 PM - RV switches AA to current FAIL AA

June 4, 2009, 8:08 PM - RV creates this thread

June 4, 2009, 8:36 PM - RV attacks a Sparta nation

So, because Sparta failed to call off their attack 28 minutes after you brought the matter to the attention of the OWF, this means that they are oppressive, etc?

The lulz were here, but logic is not on your side here.

Edited by Sileath

Didn't you hear? Bullying new nations is lulz now. I even urinated on myself whilst replying to your comment. Hot diggity.

So because they are new nations they are off limits? When has that been the rule? The only other people I have heard argue that are the NPO when FAN hit their small nations to disrupt the alliance. That kind of is the point of war, is it not?

Edited by Rebel Virginia

So because they are new nations they are off limits? When has that been the rule? The only other people I have heard argue that are the NPO when FAN hit their small nations to disrupt the alliance. That kind of is the point of war, is it not?

If you're going to argue that then you can't complain about your trade partners being affected by the sanction.

Edited by Sileath

The League did not exist when you were attacked. If it had existed - and had you been on that AA - you would not have been attacked in the first place.

If you had told Sparta that you were not in fact NPO, they would have called off the attack. Here's a timeline (times are CN time)

So, because Sparta failed to call off their attack 28 minutes after you brought the matter to the attention of the OWF, this means that they are oppressive, etc?

The League has always existed. Just because the alliance affiliation is not always flown does not mean it is not there. The spirit of the alliance, the community, has been preserved in myself for over a year.

Now, as for Sparta attacking me. As I said earlier, does it matter if their attack is justified or not? I was hit. I have the right to hit back, and I am.

And yes, twenty-eight minutes. The ultimatum was turned down within that period of time. Hence it was null, and a state of war was created.

The League has always existed. Just because the alliance affiliation is not always flown does not mean it is not there. The spirit of the alliance, the community, has been preserved in myself for over a year.

Now, as for Sparta attacking me. As I said earlier, does it matter if their attack is justified or not? I was hit. I have the right to hit back, and I am.

And yes, twenty-eight minutes. The ultimatum was turned down within that period of time. Hence it was null, and a state of war was created.

Did the League post a DoE prior to the famous twenty-eight minutes? Did it establish an embassy within Sparta? Did anyone know of its existence? If not, then Sparta (or one of the other 15 or so alliances at war with NPO) was justified in attacking you.

If your alliance only posts static terms then refuses to negotiate their properties, your alliance is FAIL.

Did the League post a DoE prior to the famous twenty-eight minutes? Did it establish an embassy within Sparta? Did anyone know of its existence? If not, then Sparta (or one of the other 15 or so alliances at war with NPO) was justified in attacking you.

If your alliance only posts static terms then refuses to negotiate their properties, your alliance is FAIL.

Would you like a DoE of the League? Do a search for it. You'll discover that it emerged as an alliance in late 2007. We never disbanded. The League simply merges into and reemerges from alliances. We have always existed and always will exist. Your point is move.

However, you are continuing to ignore my made point. Perhaps I was flying the NPO alliance affiliation. In fact, I do believe I was. Regardless, does that change the fact that Sparta attacked me? And when attacked, for whatever the reason, am I not in a state of war with the attacker? So, how are my counter-attacks on Sparta unjustified? Is it because Sparta believes their casus belli to be justifiable?

Would you like a DoE of the League? Do a search for it. You'll discover that it emerged as an alliance in late 2007. We never disbanded. The League simply merges into and reemerges from alliances. We have always existed and always will exist. Your point is move.

However, you are continuing to ignore my made point. Perhaps I was flying the NPO alliance affiliation. In fact, I do believe I was. Regardless, does that change the fact that Sparta attacked me? And when attacked, for whatever the reason, am I not in a state of war with the attacker? So, how are my counter-attacks on Sparta unjustified? Is it because Sparta believes their casus belli to be justifiable?

FAIL DoE - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=10285&hl=

Nowhere in that DoE do you talk about how you ghost different alliances.

You were aware that Sparta publicly declared war on New Pacific Order. You pretended to be a member of New Pacific Order and were attacked. Surprised?

All you had to do was point out to Sparta that you were in fact not a member of NPO, then you would have been granted peace.

Also, history repeats itself.

RV - WAPA dispute (strikingly similar to this one!) - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=10821&hl=

Great job!!!,you been very good

Thanks.

On a related note, I will be a non-senator for the first time in over 2 years on the 9th. If anyone wants to stop the end of an era all you have to do is stop MK from hitting my nation and send me some aid.

You see the reparation demand?

It's not like they have to pay it. RV could have ZI'd the lot of them.

No. It's because I call things as I see them.

Unnecessary thread.

He's informing the public of an ongoing crisis.

Sileath, just stop; he's so obviously crying for attention now that you just need to sit back and laugh. just look at his response to your thread!

Thank you, RV, i am now starting to see the humor in this :-D and i am also sad i missed that last gem in your demands during the peace talks XD