Roman Empire-The Fellowship MDoAP

Varianz

Ok, this is pretty simple. RE and TF have been buddy-buddy for a while now, and have each others backs. We really didn't see the point of formalizing it, because we knew where we stood with each other. An announcement wouldn't really change that. But certain rumors have made us decide to formalize the treaty, just so everyone else knows where we stand. So, without further ado, here's the treaty.

Article I. Peace

We won't attack each other, and anyone who does will be eaten.

Article II. Mutual Defence

TF and RE, being bestest buds, agree to defend each other from attack. Pretty simple really.

Article III. Optional Aggression

TF and RE agree to the possibility of coordinating wars with each other to ensure that each gains a plentiful supply of babies/beer/bacon. While this is not required, it is encouraged.

Article IV. Cancellation

TF and RE agree to a 48 hour cancellation period.

Signed for Roman Empire

/s/ Tiberius12, Emperor

Signed for The Fellowship

/s/ NeoGandalf, Emperor

Think before trolling.

Here is the rumor I heard:

Crazy Eddie

LOL, man that rumor is spreading fast :P

That they could form a hegemony again in TE by signing treaties.

This is something to think about....... :)

2 great friends, CONGRATS!!

Maybe the rumor was that someone would actually start a war, well outside of LE. Quite simply this treaty is supposed to protect them from the LE menace.

Carry on. :popcorn:

P.S. All The Fellowship and Roman Empire members please reply denying this claim.

Maybe the rumor was that someone would actually start a war, well outside of LE. Quite simply this treaty is supposed to protect them from the LE menace.

Carry on. :popcorn:

P.S. All The Fellowship and Roman Empire members please reply denying this claim.

I deny everything.

The moment yall sign you go to def con 1, hinting at something might I ask?

You can ask, but whether we reply is entirely another matter. We're in #RomanEmpire if you really want to know.

Edited by Kingharold33