:unsure: Infra Jump Dilemma

steeldor

In a few days it will be my 30th anniversary. I have been saving up taxes to collect on that day with the happiness bonus. I was planning on making the 2000 infra jump, but there are several choices and problems I have, and I don't know what I should do. Currently I am capitalist, but my people desire monarchy and it will give me an initial infra cost reduction. However democracy will give me +1 happiness and environment. Also I don't know how I should collect taxes/buy infra. I can either collect taxes and then buy a lot of infrastructure. Or I can buy a lot of infrastructure first, thus raising my collection amount, but I don't know if I have enough. I don't know how I should combine government with collection/infra order to make and save the most. And roughly how much is needed for the 2000 infra jump? I am extremely unsure what to do.

In a few days it will be my 30th anniversary. I have been saving up taxes to collect on that day with the happiness bonus. I was planning on making the 2000 infra jump, but there are several choices and problems I have, and I don't know what I should do. Currently I am capitalist, but my people desire monarchy and it will give me an initial infra cost reduction. However democracy will give me +1 happiness and environment. Also I don't know how I should collect taxes/buy infra. I can either collect taxes and then buy a lot of infrastructure. Or I can buy a lot of infrastructure first, thus raising my collection amount, but I don't know if I have enough. I don't know how I should combine government with collection/infra order to make and save the most. And roughly how much is needed for the 2000 infra jump? I am extremely unsure what to do.

It's simple. Stay capitalist, pay bills on your anniversary, spend all your money on infra and improvements, switch to democracy, collect. :)

When you get the happiness bonus pay your bills, use what ever money you have left to buy infra and then collect your taxes and buy more infra. Depending on how many citizens you have however dont forget to purchase you improvments and get max tax collection value. And depending on if your one of those people who max out yourmilitary or not then that could have a large effect on your bill cost and your tax collection. I dont know if you already know this or not but just figured i would try and help out. Best of luck with your dilemma guy. :)

Edited by NEWiley

When you get the happiness bonus pay your bills, use what ever money you have left to buy infra and then collect your taxes and buy more infra. Depending on how many citizens you have however dont forget to purchase you improvments and get max tax collection value. And depending on if your one of those people who max out yourmilitary or not then that could have a large effect on your bill cost and your tax collection. I dont know if you already know this or not but just figured i would try and help out. Best of luck with your dilemma guy. :)

Unless you collect and buy every day, don't buy infra right after collecting taxes. If you plan to go a few days before collecting again (and you are nearing the point where you should be labor camp swapping) then you don't want to pay bills on infra that won't help you until you collect. In short, never buy infra on a day you are not going to collect on.

It's simple. Stay capitalist, pay bills on your anniversary, spend all your money on infra and improvements, switch to democracy, collect. :)

This is pretty much right. Although in your case, switch to Monarchy, not Democracy (since it is desired). Definitely don't buy infra after collection, as a couple other posters just mentioned.

Read through another recent post in this forum...there was a discussion about 2k infra jump costs. I can't recall what it costs. I'd recommend hunting down a good infra jump calculator personally. It will tell you exactly what you need instead of having to guess.

This is pretty much right. Although in your case, switch to Monarchy, not Democracy (since it is desired). Definitely don't buy infra after collection, as a couple other posters just mentioned.

Read through another recent post in this forum...there was a discussion about 2k infra jump costs. I can't recall what it costs. I'd recommend hunting down a good infra jump calculator personally. It will tell you exactly what you need instead of having to guess.

Why wouldn't I buy infra after collection? Do you just mean that I should buy as much as I can before collecting taxes?