Thus The Kingdom Rises

Glad to see yall come about, I wish yall the best of luck.

Thank you Rommel.

Good Luck Issac.

Thank you Owned. We are aiming high.

Welcome to the world. :)

Good luck to you and yours.

o7

Thank you for the cordial welcome. The Kingdom appreciates it.

I have a good feeling about this alliance, good flags, thorough and well written charter, you do seem to have lain the groundworkfor a successful alliance.

Do you have a protector at this point?

Thank you. Alot of work has gone into the alliance up until this point. It seems the work is just being and only gets harder. I like the challenge though, and I hope for future success.

And we "in the market" if you will in regards to a protector.

Greetings and hearty welcome to a fellow Monarchy. It is refreshing to see someone put the greater effort into the vexology of their regalia instead of into the fancy photoshop work.

Do you have a crown emblazoned emblem or ensign signifying your Monarchy status?

Greetings and hearty welcome to a fellow Monarchy. It is refreshing to see someone put the greater effort into the vexology of their regalia instead of into the fancy photoshop work.

Do you have a crown emblazoned emblem or ensign signifying your Monarchy status?

We do not have a royal standard as of late, but I am going to start work on one.

Thank you. We wish to build our Monarchy and Kingdom to have a rich culture amplified by vexillologically correct imagery and the like. We like to have hidden meaning within our images that we use to display the alliance's Sovereignty. However, we currently have no Royal Standard. One is in the works though. Come to our IRC channel and I can show you when it is done.

I agree.

I like the format and feel of this alliance. Good luck to you. :)

Thank you. As aforementioned, we have about a months of work into the Kingdom of Amorica before we launched it. Not a detail was left out.

We have a Royal Standard now.

RoyalBannersmall.png

Kudos to Klaus. He is so good at these.

Welcome, and all the best in your future. Like the flags, they are, effective, for the want of a better word.

Again, good luck.

Thank you, again, Alfred.