SLCB Diplomacation

slcb2.jpg

Oh hi, guys. I'll try not to waste too much of your time, but if your Internet is like mine, just loading this page took longer than it will to read this. Thus your time is already wasted. Sorry. My bad. Then again, if you didn't care to read about Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes' diplo stuff, I guess you wouldn't have clicked, thus you are wasting no time at all. That makes me feel better about typing this, so I'll ignore the obvious flaws in that logic like every other alliance leader would, and continue.

First shenanigan:

Some of the embassies on our forums look like this:

k-oldthings.jpg

Look at that dust. Look at how NOBODY HAS BEEN IN THERE FOR MONTHS. Somebody dropped off their charter, we chitchat for a little while, then everyone disappeared. It was sad, and we felt lonely. Thus, archives for all of you! Don't take this as cutting off diplomakation or something, just letting you know that if you want to continue your diplo shiznats, come on by the forums and let us know you still love us. We'll get your stuff redone, and have a maid or deck scrubber clean out your embassy so you won't have to. It is convenience in a box. Or something.

The following alliances have five minutes to come into their embassies before we archive them. If you are late but you say "please", we'll unarchive it at no expense to you. If you don't say "please", we will be forced to laugh at you for a little while, and then promptly unarchive your embassy anyway.

New Pacific Order

Oceanic Alliance

Nueva Vida

FOK!

Multi-Colored Cross-X Alliance

Olympus

Second shenanigan:

A Soviet Attack! got bored today. Not wanting to listen to him rant and stuff about how nobody loves him and that the bottle is his only friend, I caved in and let him do this on the condition that he would do all of the work. From this day forth, embassies will be shared between two alliances. This way, only one of you have to be around to keep it clean and ACTIVE. You can even take turns. You could even be matched with the love of your life. We're going to be like the Liberian Matchmakers or something.

We did it for the lulz.*

Signed,

General A Soviet Diarrhea!

General Schrödinger

General Jingoist

* lulz: a corruption of the acronym, LOL, which stands for "Laugh Out Loud"

obey.jpg

I was reading this thread and thinking to myself: Wow, those SLCB guys are pretty cool to have this level of response to an admittedly mundane thread in the middle of the day! Then I realized that everyone who had posted here was a member of SLCB, and I realized that I was wrong. :v:

I was reading this thread and thinking to myself: Wow, those SLCB guys are pretty cool to have this level of response to an admittedly mundane thread in the middle of the day! Then I realized that everyone who had posted here was a member of SLCB, and I realized that I was wrong. :v:

That's exactly what makes us so cool!

Clearly, if I didn't think you guys were at least a little cool, I wouldn't let you sit in our IRC chan with half-ops... Even if you do sit there and de-voice and re-voice the same person over and over again...

LOL

Just trying to keep the channel movin' movin'

Matt Shovel, always looking to get attention. Also, a poopy pants.

Trolled back. What now?

EDIT: Chad, boxes that are not seaworthy are immediately sent to Japan and Taiwan. Everything over there is less than adequate and thus they honestly don't know the difference. We make a killing with the profits.

Edited by E Schrodinger

Hey, look, a FOKer who needs to come in and say hi sometime on our forums or chan! Hey, look, the first topic-related post of this thread. Awesome.

Matt Shovel,

No. You.

Also, I must be going now. I'll counter troll when I get online next time.

SLCB, pathetic, just pathetic. You should disband now.