Notice of Low Activity

Sumeragi

My new job as a business analyst intern restricts me to using a 3G phone. Therefore, do not expect me to respond quickly. (Like send a timed ultimatum)

I would like to ask Lavo and Martens to help me post by using my forum account. If they and the CN Mods accepts this proposal I shall send them PMs concerning this.

I would like to ask Lavo and Martens to help me post by using my forum account. If they and the CN Mods accepts this proposal I shall send them PMs concerning this.

I'm...quite sure this may be against the rules. lol.

Also, have fun with your work.

Also, pretty much access to the internet in this day and age?

Not if you're stuck in the office for fourteen hours a day, and the firm blocks almost every non-business site.

I have a 88 hour work week, since I also have a separate intern job at a tv station.

Not if you're stuck in the office for fourteen hours a day, and the firm blocks almost every non-business site.

I have a 88 hour work week, since I also have a separate intern job at a tv station.

Thats insane. Plus, proxy.

How much you get paid per hour? Damn that's too many hours...

Thats insane. Plus, proxy.
I don't think she's going to risk her job for something as trivial as CNRP.

Aye. Even if they weren't blocked...she wouldn't want to lose her job.

have fun working ur new job. Also its against forum rules for someone else to be using ur account like that. I'm sure the Moderation staff will now be watching

Frost, please be a little more respectful. I know you can be--I've seen you do it on occasion. She did say pending Mod approval...and I doubt the Mods are going to approve something that is against forum rules.

About five dollars.

Yeesh, that's way, WAY below minimum wage where I'm from.

Frost, please be a little more respectful. I know you can be--I've seen you do it on occasion. She did say pending Mod approval...and I doubt the Mods are going to approve something that is against forum rules.

What? when talking to sumeragi, I was downright Friendly (by our usual standard). I was sincere in wishing her having fun with her new job. Since when was it wrong to point out, ESPECIALLY in the manner of which I did it, that the mods would not allow others to use her account? How about you be a little more respectful. Everyone else, including me, decided to show minimal levels of respect in this thread, so why do you, a GM have to come in here and start telling people off?

Edited by Lord Frost

have fun working ur new job. Also its against forum rules for someone else to be using ur account like that. I'm sure the Moderation staff will now be watching
What? when talking to sumeragi, I was downright Friendly (by our usual standard). I was sincere in wishing her having fun with her new job. Since when was it wrong to point out, ESPECIALLY in the manner of which I did it, that the mods would not allow others to use her account? How about you be a little more respectful. I did my best to be as neutral as possible and you just HAD to misread it didn't you.

The bolded part will explain why I thought that. yes, you were more friendly than usual...but it's still got implied sarcasm in it.

Which whether it was meant or not was uncalled for since she did say that only if it was approved would she go through with it anyway--which means she's not going to be doing it, since it's not going to be approved. You need to give people other than yourself a little more credit.

And in no way was I disrespectful. I was simply asking you to tone down what appeared to me as disrespect toward another player. I think you need to calm down and think about this a little more rationally, and consider the fact that not everything translates perfectly over the internet, considering typed words don't really show emotion.

The bolded part will explain why I thought that. yes, you were more friendly than usual...but it's still got implied sarcasm in it.

Which whether it was meant or not was uncalled for since she did say that only if it was approved would she go through with it anyway--which means she's not going to be doing it, since it's not going to be approved. You need to give people other than yourself a little more credit.

And in no way was I disrespectful. I was simply asking you to tone down what appeared to me as disrespect toward another player. I think you need to calm down and think about this a little more rationally, and consider the fact that not everything translates perfectly over the internet, considering typed words don't really show emotion.

I was being a both rational and calm. The comment was neither sarcastic or implying anything other then what I said exactly. I don't see how anything could have been misconstrued seeing as it was a straight forward statement. I think you need to settle down, read peoples posts, and consider the fact that not everyone tries to post witty one-liners on these forums, and that the wars between me and sumeragi do have a break every now and then

I was being a both rational and calm. The comment was neither sarcastic or implying anything other then what I said exactly. I don't see how anything could have been misconstrued seeing as it was a straight forward statement. I think you need to settle down, read peoples posts, and consider the fact that not everyone tries to post witty one-liners on these forums, and that the wars between me and sumeragi do have a break every now and then

How many times do I have to say it? Typed words do not convey emotion. However much we wish they would sometimes.

I made a rather logical conclusion considering your past views of Sumer and what I read there. Yes, I did read it through, more than once, and it implied to me that you were making a subtle jab at Sumer. I will not apologize for making an educated guess.

I get/shall very soon be getting 9.80/hour part-time (grocery store, put out produce). The smaller/stores offering cheaper wares are doing good in the current reccession, with Canada's largest chain making its most profitable year ever last year, so good places to work.

(Of course, this isn't China or Japan with tones of people and no employee shortages)

$5 is below what I get paid (12.5 NZD/h) and I work at a super market.

supermarkets are some of the best paid hourly work around lol. At least here. They get mandatory raises after a rather short set period of time, repeatedly.