Pointless SLCB announcement

Typing an o Umlaut: Hold Left Alt, then, in the number pad (NOT the numbers at the top of the keyboard), press 0246 in succession. An ö will appear.

If you have your keyboard on international setting, press the " (Shift+'), then press o.

US Standard Keycodes

US International Keycodes

(NOTE: The Alt+#s method still works in the International Setting, so you can use both as you see fit.)

Also, good job.

Edited by Gatherum

Typing an o Umlaut: Hold Left Alt, then, in the number pad (NOT the numbers at the top of the keyboard), press 0246 in succession. An ö will appear.

If you have your keyboard on international setting, press the " (Shift+'), then press o.

US Standard Keycodes

US International Keycodes

(NOTE: The Alt+#s method still works in the International Setting, so you can use both as you see fit.)

Also, good job.

= press the ö-button on your keyboard :P

I'd like to return my Monrovia-brand cardboard box, for it's seaworthiness didn't fulfill my needs as a consumer. I do hope you'll take decisive action to ensure the seaworthiness of these boxes in the future.

Anyone else getting tired of announcements that have "Pointless" or "Insignificant" or "Unimportant" etc. as the descriptor? Either make your announcement or don't; don't try to sit the fence and not commit to what you have to say by admitting even you don't think it belongs here. Besides, I really don't think this qualifies as a pointless announcement. I for one like to know who the governments of alliances are.

*steps off soapbox*

Regardless, congratulations on the new gov. You guys seem pretty cool. Best of luck.

GB

No, no-one else is getting tired of it.

edit;

Either make your announcement or don't - I did. Read it here

don't try to sit the fence and not commit to what you have to say - Yeah, I'm not sure if this is really our new government which is why I put "pointless" in the title.

even you don't think it belongs here - I do. If I didn't I wouldn't have posted it. Government announcements very obviously belong in this forum.

Besides, I really don't think this qualifies as a pointless announcement. - You see, I'm a very timid guy. I don't want to step on any toes!

I put "pointless" in the title because I wouldn't normally have bothered to make an announcement for government changes, but I was bored so I did.

Edited by A Soviet Attack

Anyone else getting tired of announcements that have "Pointless" or "Insignificant" or "Unimportant" etc. as the descriptor? Either make your announcement or don't; don't try to sit the fence and not commit to what you have to say by admitting even you don't think it belongs here. Besides, I really don't think this qualifies as a pointless announcement. I for one like to know who the governments of alliances are.

*steps off soapbox*

Regardless, congratulations on the new gov. You guys seem pretty cool. Best of luck.

GB

10/10 would read again

ohnoez a sense of humour!

Nobody tells me about anything... damn... anyways... Hai DK and BD o/

Anyways...

/me helps imbored24470 with coup'ing Schrödinger.

but then... who takes Molly's spot? onoes. does Schrödinger? cuz i don't think he would be good at it.

Edited by KillerKoel