Me & Techcom(RU leader chat)

KenoDurkster

Session Start: Wed May 13 12:04:58 2009

Session Ident: #CN-UCR

03[12:04] * Now talking in #CN-UCR

03[12:04] * ChanServ changes topic to 'Public channel of the Union of Communist Republics | http://z10.invisionfree.com/UCR/index.php?act=idx |'

03[12:04] * ChanServ sets mode: +ntr-o KenoshaWi[OON]

03[14:28] * WebGuest20 <edited> has joined #CN-UCR

[14:28] <WebGuest20> damn it you

[14:28] <WebGuest20> retaliate!

01[14:29] <KenoshaWi[OON]> hmm?

[14:29] <WebGuest20> hehehe

[14:29] <WebGuest20> so no retailation from OON?

[14:29] <WebGuest20> its a shame

[14:29] <WebGuest20> i looked forward to an allout war

01[14:30] <KenoshaWi[OON]> nope

01[14:30] <KenoshaWi[OON]> we dont fight bandwagoners

[14:30] <WebGuest20> ugh seriously?

[14:30] <WebGuest20> lol

[14:30] <WebGuest20> ok

[14:30] <WebGuest20> we'll still attack

01[14:30] <KenoshaWi[OON]> thats fine

[14:30] <WebGuest20> god, its fricking TE, its for fun

01[14:30] <KenoshaWi[OON]> didnt expect you not 2

01[14:30] <KenoshaWi[OON]> yep and we are having fun

01[14:30] <KenoshaWi[OON]> with france

[14:31] <WebGuest20> France is the Wimps nation

01[14:31] <KenoshaWi[OON]> yep

[14:31] <WebGuest20> i mean france sucks at everything

01[14:32] <KenoshaWi[OON]> thats fine

[14:32] <WebGuest20> ugh whatevs

01[14:32] <KenoshaWi[OON]> you get what u want

01[14:33] <KenoshaWi[OON]> we get what we want

[14:33] <WebGuest20> well since we aren't gonna get any fun out of this

[14:33] <WebGuest20> might as well call back our forces

01[14:33] <KenoshaWi[OON]> nope

01[14:33] <KenoshaWi[OON]> u warred OON OON policy is

01[14:33] <KenoshaWi[OON]> once u war OON u stay at war

01[14:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> until end of the round

[14:34] <WebGuest20> so u r gonna declare on us after the war expires

[14:34] <WebGuest20> ?

01[14:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> we won't accept peaces and will taunt your members

01[14:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> into

01[14:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> keep warring us

01[14:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> wasting offensive slots

01[14:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> =\

[14:34] <WebGuest20> meh

[14:34] <WebGuest20> its one of 3

[14:34] <WebGuest20> and we get teh tech

01[14:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> na

01[14:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> yep but

01[14:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> OON is going to be doing

01[14:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> 10 max tech policy

01[14:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> soon

01[14:34] <KenoshaWi[OON]> =\

[14:35] <WebGuest20> oh wow lol

01[14:35] <KenoshaWi[OON]> we are very un-orthadox

01[14:35] <KenoshaWi[OON]> also

01[14:35] <KenoshaWi[OON]> Ra2 isnt gonna be 2 happy

[14:35] <WebGuest20> lol he fully approved it

01[14:36] <KenoshaWi[OON]> iv basicly switched sides on !@#$%*

01[14:36] <KenoshaWi[OON]> yep

01[14:36] <KenoshaWi[OON]> and he gets to pay the price

[14:36] <WebGuest20> o lala

01[14:36] <KenoshaWi[OON]> and i was the one

01[14:36] <KenoshaWi[OON]> getting UCR allies

01[14:36] <KenoshaWi[OON]> and keeping it form getting gangbanged

01[14:37] <KenoshaWi[OON]> also its more then just 1 war slot

[14:37] <WebGuest20> meh

[14:37] <WebGuest20> its just for the hell of it

01[14:38] <KenoshaWi[OON]> yep and u got what u wanted

[14:38] <WebGuest20> yup

01[14:38] <KenoshaWi[OON]> but u guys will be the only ones fighting =\

[14:38] <WebGuest20> im surprised ur nations actually agree to that

01[14:39] <KenoshaWi[OON]> they understand why its bad for us to fight back

[14:39] <WebGuest20> meh

01[14:40] <KenoshaWi[OON]> also i am going to keep any allies

01[14:40] <KenoshaWi[OON]> from attacking RU

01[14:40] <KenoshaWi[OON]> tho on a good note we may war RE =\

[14:40] <WebGuest20> whom will absolutely destroy u

01[14:40] <KenoshaWi[OON]> do you think we care?

01[14:40] <KenoshaWi[OON]> ...

[14:40] <WebGuest20> wow

[14:40] <WebGuest20> very out of order

01[14:41] <KenoshaWi[OON]> no

01[14:41] <KenoshaWi[OON]> politically smart

[14:41] <WebGuest20> hehehe go with it

01[14:41] <KenoshaWi[OON]> we are setting ourselves up for next round

[14:42] <WebGuest20> =]

01[14:42] <KenoshaWi[OON]> NVO stated they cut all communication with us

01[14:42] <KenoshaWi[OON]> yet we have stated

01[14:42] <KenoshaWi[OON]> if anyone touchs

01[14:42] <KenoshaWi[OON]> NVO we willw ar them

01[14:42] <KenoshaWi[OON]> and we still will do such

[14:42] <WebGuest20> LOL

[14:42] <WebGuest20> New Viridian Order?

[14:42] <WebGuest20> we were planning to hit them

01[14:42] <KenoshaWi[OON]> and then we wouold

01[14:42] <KenoshaWi[OON]> fight you

[14:43] <WebGuest20> hehehehe

01[14:43] <KenoshaWi[OON]> they may dislike us but we gave our word

01[14:43] <KenoshaWi[OON]> and we keep it

01[14:43] <KenoshaWi[OON]> and 1/4 of ther members are x-OON's

[14:43] <WebGuest20> wow

[14:43] <WebGuest20> I would love to see how u would run a CN: Standard Alliance

01[14:43] <KenoshaWi[OON]> completely diffrent

01[14:43] <KenoshaWi[OON]> i ran a 20 man CNSE alliance be4

01[14:44] <KenoshaWi[OON]> and we were like what GOP on CN:SE is today

01[14:44] <KenoshaWi[OON]> neutral unless we are forced into a war

[14:44] <WebGuest20> o lol

[14:45] <WebGuest20> well i gots to go

02[14:45] * WebGuest20 <edited> Quit (Quit: Coldfront.net - The gaming network)

Also a message to anyone who considers themselves allies to the OON:

I request that no ally or allied nation attack or techraid anyone in the RU alliance. But for france >> << go ahead :D

I have a strong dislike for OON because they ran to NVO and used that AA as a shield to toss out threats of attack to France.

Since i know a few France members i cleared this up, but NVO wasn't amused with these tactics.

Let me make one thing clear here, Of all the AA's in the med to small range I consider NVO to be one of the best.

They are also very close friends of mine and an act of war against them is the same as an act of war against TPF...We will defend!

With that said i have no problem with a one up war of equal size and fairness challenging them to a duel, as long as they are in agreeing.

Some AA's just come here to learn how to grow properly and what not, this may be their deal and i feel its not our choice how to run or what to do with that AA's

choices or plans.

Also OON, this is a warning to you...RE are TPF allies this round and it would be in your best interest to try and go a different route with your AA.

What I'm saying is you have already made enemies this round you may want to go through peace talks and try to start on a better note from this point on.

I do not know whats going on between you guys only that this is not the proper way to deal with it, and trust me UN are nice guys but even they must realize

this is not the way to deal with things.

I wish both sides the best of luck.

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

um.. if you havent noticed we have offered peace to France even after what they did...We never wanted any of this and why bring Un into this? UN aint touching Ru and ill make damn sure of it. As far as i am concerned RU & OON are neutral even tho they are attacking us and any attacks on RU made by allies of OON will mean a war apon OON.

um.. if you haven't noticed we have offered peace to France even after what they did...We never wanted any of this and why bring Un into this? UN ain't touching Ru and ill make damn sure of it. As far as i am concerned RU & OON are neutral even tho they are attacking us and any attacks on RU made by allies of OON will mean a war upon OON.

I haven't noticed, far as i can see is you guys are taunting France and making enemies faster than you can offer peace.

Your recent post show no such attempt, so again i implore you to change your course of direction for once you get the bad rap like UN, its very hard to shake it.

Thanks for the support BG.

If people wish to hit us for no reason, at least find some amusing DoW, preferrably with pictures.

Also, God is watching.

NP! ;)

BG.

Also OON, this is a warning to you...RE are TPF allies this round and it would be in your best interest to try and go a different route with your AA.

What I'm saying is you have already made enemies this round you may want to go through peace talks and try to start on a better note from this point on.

I do not know whats going on between you guys only that this is not the proper way to deal with it, and trust me UN are nice guys but even they must realize

BG.

Thanks BG, we appreciate the support, although with OON...I'm pretty sure we don't need it, lol. OON, we've heard rumors about some plans of yours regarding us, so I'm giving you two options. Either come talk to us on IRC, channel is #RomanEmpire, or don't and see what happens when your "plan" goes off. I'm sure almost everyone here would thank us if we wiped you out (though we take no pleasure in wiping out small alliances). Doesn't matter to us which one you choose, but it probably matters to you.

Also, posting IRC convo's is fail. Stop trying to get attention for your pathetic alliance. No one cares.

Aye i did say that we were considering of going into a conflict with you but if you actually saw the post on OON forums i said that i know it wouldnt pass and i even voted against it. i will not be able to chat with you today but possibly tommarow.

I have a strong dislike for OON because they ran to NVO and used that AA as a shield to toss out threats of attack to France.

Since i know a few France members i cleared this up, but NVO wasn't amused with these tactics.

Let me make one thing clear here, Of all the AA's in the med to small range I consider NVO to be one of the best.

They are also very close friends of mine and an act of war against them is the same as an act of war against TPF...We will defend!

With that said i have no problem with a one up war of equal size and fairness challenging them to a duel, as long as they are in agreeing.

Some AA's just come here to learn how to grow properly and what not, this may be their deal and i feel its not our choice how to run or what to do with that AA's

choices or plans.

BG.

as far as the UN is concerned, we do not condone any attacks on RE, and are not involved in the current path oon is taking. we are however friendly with oon. and look to maintain peace .

and ken dude, take it from me, ur barkin up too many trees man!!! chill out and go it one at a time.

as far as the UN is concerned, we do not condone any attacks on RE, and are not involved in the current path oon is taking. we are however friendly with oon. and look to maintain peace .

and ken dude, take it from me, ur barkin up too many trees man!!! chill out and go it one at a time.

Yeah dude! If you want to succeed in TE, you should totally listen to UN's advice!

Yeah dude! If you want to succeed in TE, you should totally listen to UN's advice!

to be fair, UN pretty much hit the nail on the head for a change. Dare i say there is hope for them yet? it only took 3 rounds.

honestly though, the best bet here is a disbandment

Thanks for the support BG.

If people wish to hit us for no reason, at least find some amusing DoW, preferrably with pictures.

Also, God is watching.

Hey Cheesecake, how'd you know I was watching?

NVO finally speaks :P

I wish you wouldn't

Because CDT is so relevant :/

well OON AA has never been dead since 1min start of round 5 :P. lowest it's gone is 3 members.

no one cares

And you've been doin' it wrong since then as well so for the love of god, stop it.

Please, I've never seen anyone as bad as you in this game. You are the worst leader, ever.

:lol1: Agreed :D