a PPF declaration of war

Opethian

zzppf4war.jpg

Why hello there. My name is Opethian and I rule the PPF with an iron fist. It turns out this is an easy job, as I am currently the only member.

Now, I've dealt with the mods of this board on many occasions, which is why I post this in the OWF and not Alliance politics --I'm quite sure they'd end up moving it or locking it at any rate.

That being said, it is time for the PPF to enter into this fray on the side of its allies. I hereby declare war upon the ne'er-do-wells in the GGA. While I currently reside in quite the massive mountain of bill lock, any and all future members of the PPF shall fill the war slots of the GGA with a mighty and righteous rage.

You've been warned, GGA. I suggest you go find Prodigal Chieftain and make him your viceroy preemptively, as such will be my terms.

Ask GGA to get on with executing my EZI sentence while you are over there, please. I've been bothering them about attacking me as they promised they would for about 10 days, to no avail.

Also, godspeed. Or rather, sharkspeed.

Epic, nice terms. However, I suspect you will have the same success Walford did in trying to fight your way out of a situation while in bill lock.

GGA was too inept to kill Walford, bill lock or no.

KarmaPOW.jpg

An Official Decree From the Shadow Goverment of Karma POW

In recognition of services rendered and great valour demonstrated on both the battlefield and in his most holy of crusades against the Grand Global Alliance, the shadow government of Karma POW is pleased to announce that Opethian of the Prism Protection Front has been elected, in a public secret shadow government of Karma POW election, as an honorary member of the shadow government. He is now charged with keeping OpSec, as every alliance needs Opethian Security.

If Opethian of the Prism Protection Front is unable to accept this great honor, I am pleased to announce that Opethian of Vox Populi has now been elected as an honorary member of the shadow government, and is charged with keeping OpSec.

Signed for Karma POW

~Shadow Government

Edited by Tolkien

I am shocked and dismayed

also an obligatory no u because we can't have a war thread without a circular argument devolving into flame war

Isn't that right Mr Stinky Opethian

Do not be dismayed, most handsome of men. Your addition to the shadow government has now been moved to the floor to be openly voted upon in a secret shadow government election.

I am shocked and dismayed

also an obligatory no u because we can't have a war thread without a circular argument devolving into flame war

Isn't that right Mr Stinky Opethian

Your FACE is stinky.

Also: I am also shocked and dismayed.