2nd Triannual Report of the 5th Year of Order

Heh, none of us expected an answer. I'd like to know where Z'ha'dum went as well.

I don't think his job of threatening people will work out to well for the next month or so. You know, gotta cut costs and such, might as well start on that department.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Paul was making fun of people who resort to such low brow criticism like calling the NPO Nazis.

[OOC] I ignored the allusions so far, but: Frankly, my TWiP article referencing the Moldavi Youth was not a thinly-veiled Godwinning of NPO. If I wanted to call NPO NAZIs I'd just do that--I did it over a year ago, it's not as fun as you'd think. NPO is a cult of personalities, Ivan Moldavi being one, even if his following within NPO dropped off dramatically. Did the Germans use boy soldiers to defend Berlin in 1945? Yes. The use of boy soldiers in times of desperation is simply a fact of every war and right now it fits with NPO's position. As far as that's concerned, I could have been allusing to pre-teens that fought in the American Civil War. If NPO "suffers" from NAZI insults, perhaps it's because their founder was named after a NAZI. blah blah blah, get over it. [/OOC]

Heh, none of us expected an answer. I'd like to know where Z'ha'dum went as well.

You mean Lord Abraxas? :v:

Edited by Schattenmann