NONE forms

Franz Ferdinand

It is going well, I can't wait for all those potential soldiers ready to join us under the flag of hope and anarchy, really, I expect it should be a good few months.

I can't wait to hoard more nukes. I agree, it should be a fun time.

I think there's a glitch with the NONE alliance. When you display all nations under the alliance, NONE, you are given nations that do no belong into any allinace.

Try it yourself; go to the alliance page, type in NONE, look at each nation. ;)<_<-_-

I think there's a glitch with the NONE alliance. When you display all nations under the alliance, NONE, you are given nations that do no belong into any allinace.

Try it yourself; go to the alliance page, type in NONE, look at each nation. ;)<_<-_-

That's well known, and precisely the reason it's AA is None.

The Fellowship welcomes all NONE's xD

Try it yourself; go to the alliance page, type in NONE, look at each nation.

Really?!?! NO WAY!!!! <_<

fine... WAAAAAAAAAaa!! (goes to a corner to cry, sob for 10 minutes, cuts his wrist, flings himself off the Tokyo Tower, somehow still lives, types this.

Ok, fine, i didn't know that was totally well-known. But at least you could've given a reply that won't totally make me feel like doing what i mentioned above... <_<

lol dont worry about it. Technically its not a mistake on your part. None isnt meant to be an organized AA which is why you cant search for them. The forming of the NONE protection agreement is pre much just an organized MDoP between nations that fly no AA but form a bloch in mutual protection.

fine... WAAAAAAAAAaa!! (goes to a corner to cry, sob for 10 minutes, cuts his wrist, flings himself off the Tokyo Tower, somehow still lives, types this.

Ok, fine, i didn't know that was totally well-known. But at least you could've given a reply that won't totally make me feel like doing what i mentioned above... <_<

I was only conveying the fact... :huh: