An annoucement from IDC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the rest of your alliance mates? Unless they're hiding under other AA's. That's not quite as honorable as you have been preaching now is it?

We be hiding. War strat.. is that dishonorable? :unsure:

I have one question for you:

How long did that take to upload? :blink:

lol not long. paint ftw :D

We be hiding. War strat.. is that dishonorable? :unsure:

If you are hiding under another alliance's AA then yeah... yeah it is. You are representing another alliance without following their ideals or orders. If you call that an honorable war strategy, then you are a hypocrite.

Edit: Don't think I don't remember you hiding under Sparta's AA and gathering intel. You applied before the war and was caught so you bailed.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

If you are hiding under another alliance's AA then yeah... yeah it is. You are representing another alliance without following their ideals or orders. If you call that an honorable war strategy, then you are a hypocrite.

Well no our main AA is "International Defense Coalition" ... were flying random AAs like mine is India's Divine Alliance...

Its still IDC :blush:

Alot of my members can't be on at update; so i told them to split AA and attack when they could.

Edit: that way we can do some damage pre-anarchy

Edited by Rajistani

Well no our main AA is "International Defense Coalition" ... were flying random AAs like mine is India's Divine Alliance...

Its still IDC :blush:

Alot of my members can't be on at update; so i told them to split AA and attack when they could.

Edit: that way we can do some damage pre-anarchy

I don't really understand your edit, so would you mind explaining it to me? Also, unless your alliance's name in CN is IDC and not International Defense Coalition, then those people are still hiding, at least it wasn't under other people's AA's, I'll give you that. Either way, I stick with my belief that you guys should be flying the same AA's when you're engaging in conventional warfare.

I don't really understand your edit, so would you mind explaining it to me? Also, unless your alliance's name in CN is IDC and not International Defense Coalition, then those people are still hiding, at least it wasn't under other people's AA's, I'll give you that. Either way, I stick with my belief that you guys should be flying the same AA's when you're engaging in conventional warfare.

Well we DoWed ..surprisingly. Sicne we saw NPOs allies bail on them..

I knew alot of members couldn't be on, so I told them to switch AAs, since I was expecting a curbstomp. If they werent on they would be destroyed... quick.

So, if they got on like say the weekend, and then DoWed, they could do attacks before getting hit.

Well we DoWed ..surprisingly. Sicne we saw NPOs allies bail on them..

I knew alot of members couldn't be on, so I told them to switch AAs, since I was expecting a curbstomp. If they werent on they would be destroyed... quick.

So, if they got on like say the weekend, and then DoWed, they could do attacks before getting hit.

Getting curbstomped isn't really an excuse for what you're doing. Current alliances that are being defeated don't use that as an excuse for using that tactic so I don't understand why you believe you are entitled to it.

Getting curbstomped isn't really an excuse for what you're doing. Current alliances that are being defeated don't use that as an excuse for using that tactic so I don't understand why you believe you are entitled to it.

Its actually an old tactic that was used alot, but then alliances, like NPO started keeping a list of every alliance over X size.

It works in this scenario because our DoW was:

A) Unexpected

B) From a small alliance

C) Doesn't have one single large alliance doing everything, e.g. organization of war etc. etc.

P.S. what is your alliance?

Err, Mushroom Kingdom among others have used this tactic before. Perhaps you should check with the others on your side for precedents. ;)

Err, Mushroom Kingdom among others have used this tactic before. Perhaps you should check with the others on your side for precedents. ;)

That's on them then and I reserve my opinions. My alliance and its treatied allies aren't known for it so you can assume I should change my mind because of what side of this conflict I reside on.

P.S. I guess this means I hate MK because I disagree with a tactic they used in previous war(s)? I guess I'm just an unassuming groupthink robot now.

That's on them then and I reserve my opinions. My alliance and its treatied allies aren't known for it so you can assume I should change my mind because of what side of this conflict I reside on.

P.S. I guess this means I hate MK because I disagree with a tactic they used in previous war(s)? I guess I'm just an unassuming groupthink robot now.

Again, what alliance are you?

and Many, Many, Many alliances have used this tactic before. It used to be the norm.

NPO40.jpg

1. MK does not speak for Karma. Archon speaks for Karma.

2. MK's turf is Madagascar, not iceland.

3. This work of yours, though apparently done in paint, reeks of effort. 2/10 would not read again would not recommend.

1. MK does not speak for Karma. Archon speaks for Karma.

2. MK's turf is Madagascar, not iceland.

3. This work of yours, though apparently done in paint, reeks of effort.

1) It was just a parody.

2) Same answer as number 1. Plus, I didn't put thought into it at the time, i was just bored; didn't look up anything.

3) Same as number two; plus whats wrong with effort?

Again, what alliance are you?

and Many, Many, Many alliances have used this tactic before. It used to be the norm.

Read my post where I included an edit. Then you can probably figure it out. If not, just search my name in CN.

Again, its not the norm now, that's the point. PZI's used to be the norm when defeating a very hated opponent in battle or catching a spy but that has obviously become taboo in the public's mind now.

Edit: Don't think I don't remember you hiding under Sparta's AA and gathering intel. You applied before the war and was caught so you bailed.

[22:16] Session Ident: Pearl|Sparta (Coldfront, Rajistani) (Mibbit@coldfront-98F69600.eastfowl1.iit.edu)

[22:16] <Pearl|Sparta> hey

01[22:17] <Rajistani> hi

01[22:17] <Rajistani> whats up?

[22:17] <Pearl|Sparta> I thought you were someone else lol

[22:17] <Pearl|Sparta> and you were trying to tell me that lol

01[22:17] <Rajistani> its alright. >< i didnt try to sell u anything =P

01[22:17] <Rajistani> its cool thoguh

[22:17] <Pearl|Sparta> dude

[22:17] <Pearl|Sparta> look at this

[22:18] <Pearl|Sparta> http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=320564

[22:18] <Pearl|Sparta> I thought you were that guy

01[22:18] <Rajistani> rofl

01[22:18] <Rajistani> damn thats CLOSE

[22:18] <Pearl|Sparta> well

[22:18] <Pearl|Sparta> Im sorry man

[22:18] <Pearl|Sparta> I felt like the biggest dbag in the world after I realized this

[22:19] <Pearl|Sparta> although, govt did express some concerns about your names and !@#$

[22:19] <Pearl|Sparta> If you talk to tulak about it, he might be able to make some changes

[22:20] <Pearl|Sparta> Idk, I havent talked to them about it

[22:20] <Pearl|Sparta> if you still want back in sparta, I guess you can try tht

[22:20] <Pearl|Sparta> that*

While I have no problems with Sparta, I do not want to be let back in after false allegations and massive amounts of cursing directed at me FOR NO REASON.

[22:16] Session Ident: Pearl|Sparta (Coldfront, Rajistani) (Mibbit@coldfront-98F69600.eastfowl1.iit.edu)

[22:16] <Pearl|Sparta> hey

01[22:17] <Rajistani> hi

01[22:17] <Rajistani> whats up?

[22:17] <Pearl|Sparta> I thought you were someone else lol

[22:17] <Pearl|Sparta> and you were trying to tell me that lol

01[22:17] <Rajistani> its alright. >< i didnt try to sell u anything =P

01[22:17] <Rajistani> its cool thoguh

[22:17] <Pearl|Sparta> dude

[22:17] <Pearl|Sparta> look at this

[22:18] <Pearl|Sparta> http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=320564

[22:18] <Pearl|Sparta> I thought you were that guy

01[22:18] <Rajistani> rofl

01[22:18] <Rajistani> damn thats CLOSE

[22:18] <Pearl|Sparta> well

[22:18] <Pearl|Sparta> Im sorry man

[22:18] <Pearl|Sparta> I felt like the biggest dbag in the world after I realized this

[22:19] <Pearl|Sparta> although, govt did express some concerns about your names and !@#$

[22:19] <Pearl|Sparta> If you talk to tulak about it, he might be able to make some changes

[22:20] <Pearl|Sparta> Idk, I havent talked to them about it

[22:20] <Pearl|Sparta> if you still want back in sparta, I guess you can try tht

[22:20] <Pearl|Sparta> that*

While I have no problems with Sparta, I do not want to be let back in after false allegations and massive amounts of cursing directed at me FOR NO REASON.

How did you become the leader of this alliance 1 day after leaving Sparta? I'm confused about this considering a cybernations wiki search shows the age of this AA and it is apparently quite a bit older than you, barring reroll. Still, that's contradictory.

Either way, I retract my statement of you gathering intel as there is no certain proof of such and I won't condemn you without being absolutely sure. On another note, I hold on to my statement about your war tactics.

How did you become the leader of this alliance 1 day after leaving Sparta? I'm confused about this considering a cybernations wiki search shows the age of this AA and it is apparently quite a bit older than you, barring reroll. Still, that's contradictory.

Either way, I retract my statement of you gathering intel as there is no certain proof of such and I won't condemn you without being absolutely sure. On another note, I hold on to my statement about your war tactics.

I am not the leader, I am foreign affairs, and I was a founder... its not hard to get high up on a small alliance. I became government of MHA in about month after joining.

Edited by Rajistani