Apocalypse Announcement

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume this is a DoW, cause I couldn't stop looking at your avatar to read the OP. :P

^This :D

Anyways reading the replies I gather that this is a DoW on us, if that is the case then I guess all there is to do is welcome you to the battlefield and wish you the best of luck :)

^This :D

Anyways reading the replies I gather that this is a DoW on us, if that is the case then I guess all there is to do is welcome you to the battlefield and wish you the best of luck :)

Well, then, our ebil plan to have Jewel post the DoW and summarily hyponitize you all with bewbs didn't work, because you figured it out.

Damn. :P

Seriously tho', I'm enjoying my dance partners. Thank you for the chance.

Well, then, our ebil plan to have Jewel post the DoW and summarily hyponitize you all with bewbs didn't work, because you figured it out.

Yes, next time we'll use even more hawt girls as a distraction. I told you we should've put P!nk and Hilary pics in here too! :P

Seriously, not even I read the OP... Jewel's avatar... I hope it was a declaration, cause I already attacked... ;)

Now lets has some fun not related to Jewel's sigs and avatars :lol: