A DoW Web

Aeternalis

More of a map rather than a web would be better to entertain and easier to show. Much like TGE's mini-war-map and TFD's add-on to it, something could be made to show this whole war.

Plus it would be the first time as far as I know. It could then be updated with winning/losing territory, etc. A representation of the war. ;)

More of a map rather than a web would be better to entertain and easier to show. Much like TGE's mini-war-map and TFD's add-on to it, something could be made to show this whole war.

Plus it would be the first time as far as I know. It could then be updated with winning/losing territory, etc. A representation of the war. ;)

That would be a lot of work. It would also be completely epic.

DoW webs suck, don't try it. To be worth while you have to show declaration directions (who declared on who) and, ideally, treaty connections.

There won't be treaty connections, it will only be Wars declared as of when I start it. I plan to map it out beforehand and not add on it after. It will be a lot of work to begin with and I don't want to do more than it is. So after update tonight I will begin to map it out and then put it onto a world map.

Half the time alliances have members fighting alliances they aren't even at war with to help their friends so it's kind of silly to confine ourself to the webs that the treaties are based on.

I would more look at making a graphic illustration of the sides with specific fronts of the war there.