Emergency Announcement From The Brain

I thought someone who resides on The Maroon Team, is a signatory of The Chestnut Accords and knows exactly what I'm capable of, would no better than to open her mouth in this fashion in public venue .

I'm sure you don't want me taking the rest of the week off concentrating 100 % of my time arranging a few surprises for the citizens who live in Ewunga Lands, or do you ?

If your asking is this a threat, your damn Skippy !!

I speak for myself and obviously this is not official Brain response, hell I'm pretty sure once Shane's sees this I may need a new home, however to push me Jezebel.

Bold words Free, there's a difference between you and her though. Fluffy is more powerful then she leads on, you on the other hand, are less powerful than you lead on.

You can expect the payment in double like I promised, once everything is cleared up

I thought someone who resides on The Maroon Team, is a signatory of The Chestnut Accords and knows exactly what I'm capable of, would no better than to open her mouth in this fashion in public venue .

I'm sure you don't want me taking the rest of the week off concentrating 100 % of my time arranging a few surprises for the citizens who live in Ewunga Lands, or do you ?

If your asking is this a threat, your damn Skippy !!

I speak for myself and obviously this is not official Brain response, hell I'm pretty sure once Shane's sees this I may need a new home, however to push me Jezebel.

I wait to see what u could possibly do from all the way down there.

That sucks about the aid, you're intentions were good though; I'm sure Soldier will understand, they're very respectable and at the most just ask for $3 million in return. Since that would also violate your neutrality at the moment, I'd like volunteer to send $3 million or $6 million to a Soldier nation in your stead. Honest mistakes shouldn't always be punished. Contact me via pm and provide me with the payment details. :)

That sucks about the aid, you're intentions were good though; I'm sure Soldier will understand, they're very respectable and at the most just ask for $3 million in return. Since that would also violate your neutrality at the moment, I'd like volunteer to send $3 million or $6 million to a Soldier nation in your stead. Honest mistakes shouldn't always be punished. Contact me via pm and provide me with the payment details. :)

lolwut.

I think you got it mixed around