They are back...

HHAYD

In a classified gang HQ building, New City:

The new leader of the gang, Harken Staler, looked out the window above the busy streets. The phone rang and he picked up the phone.

"Yes?"

"We have located the target, the Avondale Street public parking garage. Begin the operation?"

"Begin operation, oh and one more thing..."

"What is it sir?"

"If I see any of our members in your group acting like complete idiots on the news, I will not hesitate to knock the daylight out of those members and turn them in to the police. Maybe including you, depending on my mood."

"Yes sir, and we shall not epic fail like the previous missions."

"Good, now get going."

Phone clicks

OOC: Guess who is back...? :awesome:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Avondale Street public parking garage:

"Hijack all of the cars on this floor, hurry up!" shouted the Lighting Thieves gang's group commander as the gang members sprinted to hijack the cars as fast as possible. Within a few minutes, all of the cars were hijacked, but a problem surfaced...

"Whats going on here?" asked a 60 year old woman as she slowly enters the parking garage. "Shut up." replied the group commander as he pulls out his pistol with the silencer and pulled the trigger.

Nothing happens

"Oh (insert cuss word), I still have the safety switch on!" thought the group commander. "You are a naughty boy who needs a good spanking!" shouted the old woman as she suddenly ran up to the group commander while jumping. She smashed her high heels into the group commander's face, sending him tumbling onto the ground in pain. As she flips him around and starts spanking the group commander, several gang members rushed toward the fighting to help out the group commander.

Noticing more gang members rushing toward her, the old woman picks up the group commander, spins him around, and throws him into the gang members. "Naughty, naughty, naughty kids..." she mumbled as she pulls out a bottle of perfume. She sprayed the perfume at the first gang member, sending him reeling backward, coughing as the second gang member rushes forward. "Grenade!" she screams as she throws the perfume bottle at the second gang member, and the bottle explodes on the second gang member, sending liquid perfume splattering everywhere.

Three more gang members went down due to the overwhelming smell of perfume. There were another two gang members left, but they were armed.

"Die you stupid old grandma!" screamed the gang member armed with an assault rifle sprayed bullets everywhere. The old woman dove for cover behind a parking car. Clearly offended, she pulled out a pepper spray bottle and threw it at the gangster armed with the assault rifle. The bullets from the assault rifle punctured the pepper spray bottle, spraying pepper spray on the armed gangster.

"My eyes!" screamed the gangster as the second armed gangster, armed with a mini gun (a massive machine gun), opened fire. The old woman sprinted and took cover behind a concrete barricade as the parked car exploded. Sharp debris from the exploded car flew everywhere, some of the hitting the mini gun armed gangster.

"MY SPLEEN!" screamed the mini gun armed gangster as he crumples to the ground in pain. Meanwhile, sirens from police cars can be heard...

OOC: I couldn't think of any new RP ideas for the original thread, so I decided to post a new one that shows what happened after the massive car pile up gun fights.

Link to original thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51177

Edited by HHAYD

"DRIVE FOR IT!" gurgled the group commander as his nose bleeds out of control. The gang members did hit the accelerator, but a little bit too late. The old woman jumped up and karate kicked one of the hijacked cars' windshield, dove in, and starting fighting for the car control against the hijacker. The driver punched the woman, but the old woman responded by whacking the hijacker repeatedly with her purse, unlocked the door, and shoved the driver out.

"You should have worn your seat belt!" yelled the old lady as she slams the car door close and continue to chase the other hijacked cars.

-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the leading hijacked car driver got a bit careless and accidentally ran over the group commander, and into one of the police cars. Swarms of the hijacked cars sped toward the parking garage exit, but many of them smashed into the arriving police cars. 21 out of 50 hijacked cars made it out of the parking garage, but more of them were going to be brought down, especially the old lady.

OOC: Thinking up more RP story ideas...

"DRIVE FOR IT!" gurgled the group commander as his nose bleeds out of control. The gang members did hit the accelerator, but a little bit too late. The old woman jumped up and karate kicked one of the hijacked cars' windshield, dove in, and starting fighting for the car control against the hijacker. The driver punched the woman, but the old woman responded by whacking the hijacker repeatedly with her purse, unlocked the door, and shoved the driver out.

"You should have worn your seat belt!" yelled the old lady as she slams the car door close and continue to chase the other hijacked cars.

-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the leading hijacked car driver got a bit careless and accidentally ran over the group commander, and into one of the police cars. Swarms of the hijacked cars sped toward the parking garage exit, but many of them smashed into the arriving police cars. 21 out of 50 hijacked cars made it out of the parking garage, but more of them were going to be brought down, especially the old lady.

OOC: Thinking up more RP story ideas...

OOC: Have them raid one of your army bases.

The 21 hijackers were driving as fast as they could to avoid the police cars, but not noticing an old woman trailing them...

------------------------------------------

One of the hijacked cars' window opened, and a gangster armed with a .50 caliber semi armor piercing rifle pointed at a police car. "Bye bye.." thought the rifle armed gangster as he pulls the trigger. The moment the trigger was pulled, one of the hijacked cars shifted lanes, in the direction of the massive bullet.

"OH (insert cuss word)!" cursed the gangster as one of his buddies' hijacked cars exploded from the impact of the semi-armor piercing bullet. The exploded car was rammed by four more of the hijacked cars, then by six police cars, causing a car pile up that stopped most of the police cars and 10 of the hijacked cars, leaving 6 more of the hijacked cars still going, including the old lady.

---------------------------------

The old lady pulled out a small bottle of oily skin moisturizer from her purse while mumbling "You naughty boys need to be spanked real good...", opened the car window, threw the bottle out, and slowed down rapidly. One of the hijacked cars was behind her, and ran over the bottle while trying to avoid ramming into her car. Thanks to the skin moisturizer's amount of oil and the hijacked car's sharp turn, the car lost control and rammed into another hijacked car and disabled both of the cars.

-------------------------------------

Can the Lighting Thieves gang's car hijackers survive the angry police forces and the seemly unstoppable and pissed off old lady?...

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: I vote for this happening next... :D

The hero there could be a fat corporal...

OOC: Don't get your hopes too high, it will take a while for the gang to raid a military base since they are being hit with failures one after another. ;)

During the car chase:

One of the gangsters, desperate, spoke in the radio, "Requesting backup, we got a (insert cuss word) of police cars and a old grandma tailing us and out of the 40 cars we started with, we only have six left."

The radio responded, "Snipers have been deployed, be careful." while a loud snickering was heard in the background...

------------------------------------------

One of the gang members who was riding in the 6th hijacked car opened the window, leaned out, and hauled out a massive 50 mm rocket launcher. "So long suckers!" laughed the gangster as he pulls the trigger, causing a massive explosion and demolishing a group of police cars, creating another traffic pile up/blockade. Right after the explosion, the rocket launcher armed gangster reloaded and pointed the rocket launcher at a police helicopter.

Meanwhile, the old lady was being pissed off every second as she continues to chase the gangsters. "Naughty boys..." she mumbled as she hits the accelerator hard and rams into the 6th hijacked the car. The rocket launcher armed gangster accidentally pulled the trigger when the rocket launcher was pointing at the leading hijacked car.

"OH (insert cuss word"!" cursed the rocket launcher armed gangster as the leading three hijacked cars gets completely destroyed, creating a road block right in front of him...

In the Lighting Thieves HQ:

"YOU (insert cuss word) WHAT?! YOU FAILED THE FREAKING MISSION AND WASTED ALL 40 MEMBERS!?" Harken Staler screamed. "But sir, I did not expect an old lady to completely wreak chaos with the mission..." whimpered the bandaged group commander.

"An old lady eh? Doesn't that show you an old lady can take you down? Maybe I should punish you..." replied the leader.

"I am sorry sir, it will not be repeated..."

"Shut the (insert cuss word) up."

Gunshot...

Harken Staler walked over to the phone, dialed, and spoke "Yeah, I got some annoying garbage in my office, can you pick it up and clean up the mess?"

Edited by HHAYD

The very next day, in Harken Staler's office:

Harken Staler was talking on the phone, saying "Fail me and I will blast your brain out, like what I did to one of our group commanders yesterday. However, if you can prove that you can complete this mission without getting truck loads of our members killed, I will give you a raise."

"Yes sir."

-----------------------------------------------------

In a giant jewelry store:

A mob of masked men stormed into the store, with the group leader shouting, "We are here to rob this store! None of you will be hurt unless if you try to pull off something interesting!"

The masked men smashed all of the glass cases open and dumped the jewelries into their loot bags while a few of the other masked men fired at the security cameras and handled the securities.

Unfortunately, the very same old lady who completely wreaked the Lighting Thieves gang's previous mission was in the jewelry store when they stormed in...

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: Oh, now it'll REALLY suck to be them... :P

OOC: Indeed... :awesome:

---------------------------------

IC:

"Naughty boys! Ruining my shopping spree? You all deserve a good spanking!" The old lady yell as she smashes her purse on a gangster's head, kick him in the private part, stomp on the toes, and push the gangster down the stairs. "OW! Wha- OW! -t is your pr-OW!-oblem lady?!" replied the first victim of the old lady.

"DIE YOU ABUSIVE, OLD, SNOTTY, GRANDMA!" screamed another gangster as he pulls the trigger on his full automatic 15 gauge shotgun, sending hails of red-hot steel balls flying toward the old lady. The old lady took cover behind a desk and threw a bottle of perfume at the shotgun armed gangster, instantly sending the gangster into panic mode thanks to the overwhelming perfume smell.

"We got an idiot in the checkout section!" screamed one of the gangsters as he charges toward the old lady armed with a steel baseball bat. The old lady jumped up and nearly smashed the baseball bat into two pieces with her kick. "WTH?!" mumbled the gangster as he pulls out his combat knife, and was instantly knocked out by the old lady's punch at the face.

"Oh (insert cuss word), its that old grandma who completely wreaked the previous mission. I think we should run for it." groaned one of the gang members.

"EVERYONE, GET OUT OF THIS STORE! WE ARE PULLING OUT! COLLECT ALL OF THE JEWELRY AND MONEY YOU CAN ON YOUR WAY OUT!" yelled the group commander as the old lady sends five gangster flying unconsciously with a single spin kick...

Edited by HHAYD

Great Lake State National News:

Special report: The Lighting Thieves gang is back!

Yesterday, the gang attempted to steal 30 cars from Avondale Street public parking garage, and lost most of their stolen cars when an old woman, who refused to reveal her identity, decided to bring the gang down after the gang's group leader attempted to kill her. After the gang attempted to escape, they were trailed by the police and the old lady. The person stopped the gang's car hijackers at the end.

Today, the gang came back for more when they stormed into a large jewelry store and held hostages. To the gangsters' dismay, the very same old lady was in the building. More information will be reported when available.