Official Ruling on the Sumeragi Situation

Bacharth

Well, I didn't really mean to come off as rubbing it in his face, it's just that from my experience people like Frost need to be told bluntly what the situation is. He beeds to accept (if he hasn't already from my point of veiw) that you and Vince are now the GMs, not Sargun.

And LVN.

Assuming note 2(see below) is overruled by the current GMs, here's what I have in mind:

Cochin gets Uzbekistan (minus Karakalpak and a bit of land east of Tashkent), Tajikstan, and Northern Afghanistan.

Justin gets Karakalpak and half of my Kazakhstan territory

I get the eastern half, the land east of Tashkent, Kyrghstan, Xinjiang, northern Qinghai, Northern Ganshu.

I'll make a map later before the 4/24 update. Good thing someone here knows what is what.

Plus, I shall be able to RP my military that was in Manchuria, meaning I get a pass on the "no RPing former citizens in another nation" rule. After all, I never fall into anarchy, and the "I have no forces left because I was banned" logic has more holes than swiss cheese.

Frankly, the essential land I want is Manchuria, but since the occupier would NEVER give it up, I'll settle for the above, again if note 2 is overturned by the GMs.

Note 1: The area of my SoI is enough to cover my previous land (2,000,000 square miles). I see no reason why the SoI issue has to even be discussed in the first place.

Note 2: Here is a PM from HK47 that I have.

hkruling.jpg

Doesn't it imply that I'm supposed to get my land back?

Note 3: Mind if there's a ruling on this situation?

Edited by Sumeragi

This entire ruling has been reversed, and they have clearly stated they are not going to make the new countries give up any land. Believe me when I say it is not hard to live with the consequences of your actions; There is still space in N.A

Edited by Lord Frost

Note 1: The area of my SoI is enough to cover my previous land (2,000,000 square miles). I see no reason why the SoI issue has to even be discussed in the first place.

Doesn't it imply that I'm supposed to get my land back?

The area covered by your SoI, yes, but your capital is in the wrong place.

This entire ruling has been reversed, and they have clearly stated they are not going to make the new countries give up any land. Believe me when I say it is not hard to live with the consequences of your actions; There is still space in N.A

We did, however, rule that expansions by nations that were already in existence were pushed back at least 25%.