From a Patriot of Ordo Verde

glovedassassin

Friends, Enemies, and others,

As the largest member of Ordo Verde to not go into Peace Mode, I feel it appropriate to speak a few words. First of all, this is not on behalf of OV government, nor did I run this by them. These are my words, and mine alone.

I willingly stand up again the tyranny that is NPO and its cronies. As the largest OV nation to go to war, I am proud to say that I will not back down from any challenge presented before me. My nation will exhaust itself in this fight if it become necessary. I only wait for the glorious moment when our friends and allies step up and into this war, and come to the aid of my great alliance. I will speak nothing to CBs, screenshots or any other point of contention. These topics have been beaten to death, with nothing coming of it. However, I want to thank VE and all other alliances and nations who have voiced support for Ordo Verde, and thus, myself.

I am to fight this war honorably. I voice now that I will hold my nuclear weapons until some have been fired at me. However, once that happens, I will unleash. Good luck NPO, you are going to need it.

These are my words. Its time to make them mean something.

Thank you all for your time,

glovedassassin

Since you are part of the "good" guys, i guess i'm forced to say "well written, full of insight, i almost get pregnant when reading this"...

Nevertheless, i hope you will give and receive a good fight ! That is, i think, the best I can wish to an ally or to an ennemy!

I'm proud to stand alongside you. Ordo Verde will prove that injustice and bullying will no longer be tolerated.

Indeed, I hope OV shows that the little man shouldn't be trifled with.

That's kinda weird for me to say about OV, but I fully support them in this.

I am to fight this war honorably. I voice now that I will hold my nuclear weapons until some have been fired at me. However, once that happens, I will unleash. Good luck NPO, you are going to need it.

Honour is now the most overused word in the history of CN. Please explain to me exactly what makes the nukes we all have and have all used dishonourable.

Honour is now the most overused word in the history of CN. Please explain to me exactly what makes the nukes we all have and have all used dishonourable.

Having nukes is not dishonorable. Using them in a war without cause is dishonorable. Stand up and fight like a man. Thats what I plan to do. I hope you do the same.

Having nukes is not dishonorable. Using them in a war without cause is dishonorable. Stand up and fight like a man. Thats what I plan to do. I hope you do the same.

The CB doesnt make a weapon more or less honourable. A CB may or may not be considered dishonourable, but nukes are just tools of war and should never be called dishonourable. Their use might be considered excessive because of the damage they can to, especially to a much smaller enemy, but the weapon or its use should never be called dishonourable. Good luck with your war.

The CB doesnt make a weapon more or less honourable. A CB may or may not be considered dishonourable, but nukes are just tools of war and should never be called dishonourable. Their use might be considered excessive because of the damage they can to, especially to a much smaller enemy, but the weapon or its use should never be called dishonourable. Good luck with your war.

Agree to disagree. I just have a personal no-nuke-first policy, one that it also held by my alliance. However, if I am ordered to use them, I will not hesitate. Thanks for the kind wishes.