Stealing Members

Desperado

Let this be a notice to all:

To: Desperado From: JimKongIl Date: 4/20/2009 5:48:06 PM

Subject: Your nation is still strong

IDIOT wants warriors like yourself next round that know how to play the game.

In IDIOT all are equal there is no leader. You can only be expelled by general membership vote.

There are no forums. We will communicate via pms or our Coldfront IRC room. ---

IDIOT is a raiding and forced recruitment alliance. We will post lists of designated raid targets. They are to be hit by 3 IDIOT nations with ground attack only. If they change their AA to IDIOT all attacks cease immediately. If they fight back they will be met with full arsenal.

Round 5 is a tournament and IDIOT takes no prisoners.

To join IDIOT change your AA to IDIOT when round 5 starts!

Open enrollment will last the first week of Round 5.

Very soon the power of IDIOT will be apparent.

Stop recruiting members of other alliances.

It's been noted a number of LE have posted the same message on our boards.

Looks like a good way to make enemies fast. :mellow:

IDIOT is a raiding and forced recruitment alliance. We will post lists of designated raid targets. They are to be hit by 3 IDIOT nations with ground attack only. If they change their AA to IDIOT all attacks cease immediately. If they fight back they will be met with full arsenal.

wow, that's nice to hear.

Gotta admit I'm glad I didn't get a recruitment message.

Edited by Bionic redhead

I will no longer try to recruit people from existing alliances. No offense was intended to alliances that received that message.

I will no longer try to recruit people from existing alliances. No offense was intended to alliances that received that message.

I don't see why all these alliances are complaining about it anyway. If the members they have, have such little commitment that they leave after a single message then do they really want them in the first place?

Y'know, if I was an IDIOT I'd be thinking of not announcing my re-entry next round, just doing it and taking over a bunch of nations before anyone knew what was happening. TE needs alliances like IDIOT, but I think you've put yourself at a disadvantage with this announcement guys...

Though I may yet eat my words...

I'd say you are aptly named as well based upon our prior experience.

touche'

But you gotta admit that both IDIOT and MI alliance retoric is a bit over the top. I look forward to your first curbstomp.

Edited by Panic King

lol IDIOT, when will you ever learn that no one likes being forced out of their alliance by your antics despite what you guys give them in exchange for their sovereignty.

Edited by Regulus

lol IDIOT, when will you ever learn that no one likes being forced out of their alliance by your antics despite what you guys give them in exchange for their sovereignty.

I have never forced anyone out of their alliance.

STEALING MEMBERS? nowai!

Erm...JOIN NAAC ROUND 5 GOGOGOGOGO.

:D

I'm glad at least some have a sense of humor about this. In all fairness no members were "stolen" The title should be changed to "recruiting members?"

I have never forced anyone out of their alliance.
To: Desperado From: JimKongIl Date: 4/20/2009 5:48:06 PM

Subject: Your nation is still strong

IDIOT wants warriors like yourself next round that know how to play the game.

In IDIOT all are equal there is no leader. You can only be expelled by general membership vote.

There are no forums. We will communicate via pms or our Coldfront IRC room. ---

Round 5 is a tournament and IDIOT takes no prisoners.

To join IDIOT change your AA to IDIOT when round 5 starts!

Open enrollment will last the first week of Round 5.

Very soon the power of IDIOT will be apparent.

Come again? (While the specific person in question was not forced out, that message strongly implies, no, ASSURES that you guys will be a forced recruitment alliance) (also, I changed my mind about reforming GENIUS in round 5, I want to test some nation building techniques in TE again. Read the post after this, and I think I have been overreacting to IDIOT being in round 5, so yeah lol I won't reform GENIUS unless it's just a playful foil to IDIOT in some other round)

Edited by Regulus

touche'

But you gotta admit that both IDIOT and MI alliance retoric is a bit over the top. I look forward to your first curbstomp.

So does IDIOT get the opportunity of a clean slate at the beginning of the round like everyone else? I think people are taking TE a bit too serious. I had fun this round but I'm not bringing grudges into Round 5.

Personally, I think it is funny (and a tad bit pathetic) that any alliance has to recruit, period. The proper way to recruit is to have fun, kick $@!, and respect the other players.

There will be no carryover to Round 5 by Lafayette Escadrille, but there well may be some (all in fun, of course) curbstomping.

So does IDIOT get the opportunity of a clean slate at the beginning of the round like everyone else? I think people are taking TE a bit too serious. I had fun this round but I'm not bringing grudges into Round 5.

To be fair I'm not sure you can start applying your recruitment methods for round 5 now without opinions being formed for round 5 now...