New CB styled Poll

magicninja

Would you be angry?  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll finish with the latest propaganda.

cow-gets-stuck.png

Goodnight everybody! I'll be back tomorrow for more lulz.

Umm I think I already said where I stand on that one. If someone has proof Pacifica used info that was obtained just like what seth did fine. You got a valid CB.

Angry, maybe.

Would I hold them responsible for finding the information? No.

Your problem is you decided you wanted to roll Ordo Verde, not the alliance who acutally DID the spying.

But you see, we didn't attack Ordo Verde because a member of theirs knowling saw/used a private image. We attacked because they refused to take action regarding the member who did the wrongdoing.

News Break!

Alliance forums are not secure.

I have been in NAAC and GR and we expect that every post written is being read by some friend of the other side. When you figure that out you will understand how stupid this CB really is.

Screens of the forums of the ICP and the SWF with sensitive data were posted on the OWF by spies on numerous occasions.

I was pretty angry about it but we never went to war over it. The one time we caught the spy we asked that he be expelled from the alliance and either pay reps or be attacked. I was angry about it but we were still very diplomatic about it.

Simple yes or no will do folks.

Who doesn't mind having their forum compromised and spread around CN like the crabs?

No it won't.

Yes i'd be mad, but I'd be diplomatic in the negotiations and wouldn't attack during them.

If NPO had handled this issue properly, the impending doom wouldn't be coming.

Edited by SoxNation