Don't Call It A Comeback

hormones74

Active recruiting will be starting soon for round 5 in TE. Murder Inc. will once again set the bar for the game that everyone has destroyed.

When we started M.I. back in the day, there was one thing on our minds. That was to have fun at all costs. You alliances that form these so called coalitions in the name of justice need to understand one thing. You my friends are taking the vinegar out of everyones urine everytime you make your moves to try and push your beliefs on the good people of Planet Steve.

We pretty much sat this whole round out and watched what has been going on around us. What I saw, I didnt much care for. Openly planning wars? Setting up fair fights? Theres just too much to list, so I wont even bother. But what I will bother to do is inform you of our intentions for Round 5.

Murder Inc. is coming to reclaim our rightful place at the top of the list. This is an active recruiting message for each and every person that chooses to join us in the fight to make this a fun and unpredictable game again.

#murderinc on coldfront

http://redrum2.ipbfree.com/index.php?

Are you talking about the NPO picture? I'm actually not in the NPO, but MI is the NPO equivalent and I've been told by some that I'm like some people in NPO, I decided to go for it. I'm actually in Federated Allies for Cultural Exchange, and that was a proposed flag. If you weren't talking about that then sorry I wasted your time XD

And Artecures, nice to see your alliance making wars :/

Things just keep getting more and more interesting for round 5- can't wait to see how things turn out.

It will be boring. As Minister of Trolling for MI I can guarantee we will enforce Peace on TE. In order to enforce this peace we will use the full force of the Murdering Military.

May Peace be with you.

/s/

Coolgreen44, Press Secretary

We are the Fore-Fathers of Cybernations - Tournament Edition. Thats who we are. Now who are you?

Fore-Fathers of CN:TE? We are on round 4 and some of us have been around a while too. Anyways, good luck in your endeavor in taking over MI.

Fore-Fathers of CN:TE? We are on round 4 and some of us have been around a while too. Anyways, good luck in your endeavor in taking over MI.

MI shouldnt be too hard to take over considering I am one of the founders and have had a seat at the adults tables for quite some time now.