LoSS restructuring

I'll make one last attempt at clarifying, since arguing with you is like playing tennis against a wall. Eventually I get tired of the wall bouncing back the arguments with more insane reasons, clearly twisting what I was saying.

Okay by me: Asking for info. Keeping it to themselves.

Not Okay by me: Asking for info, then sharing it with the other side.

I was originally speaking in hypotheticals, seeing as I was unsure of the situation.

Also, if we so choose, the $20 in the hands of the enemy could be worthless, information can change, we choose a different course of action. If I have to explain the quote, "If you loan a friend $20, and then never see him again, you're both better off" any arguement made here will be above your understanding as well.

Now, I will bid you adieu.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make one last attempt at clarifying, since arguing with you is like playing tennis against a wall. Eventually I get tired of the wall bouncing back the arguments with more insane reasons, clearly twisting what I was saying.

Okay by me: Asking for info. Keeping it to themselves.

Not Okay by me: Asking for info, then sharing it with the other side.

I was originally speaking in hypotheticals, seeing as I was unsure of the situation.

Also, if we so choose, the $20 in the hands of the enemy could be worthless, information can change, we choose a different course of action. If I have to explain the quote, "If you loan a friend $20, and then never see him again, you're both better off" any arguement made here will be above your understanding as well.

Now, I will bid you adieu.

Wasn't it mhawk who showed everyone the logs?

LoSS didn't spread any information, and was simply asking, never demanding, for information about whether we would be brought into a war we obviously didn't want to fight.

mhawk showed the logs, not LoSS, and if he's showing the OWF the logs then what's wrong with LoSS knowing that info anyway?

LOSS does not have to prove itself for any alliance other than itself, we've shown in the past what were capable of, we've stood up for what we believe in before without the blink of an eye. These quotes such as 'old LOSS' are a myth, we've always been the same LOSS its just our priorities changed.

As for LOSS bailing/cancelling on its allies, I can only assume you mean the Hyperion war, LOSS chose to remain neutral in this conflict and did not cancel any of its treaties, our aid and support was offered to all of our allies affected by the conflict, after the war had ended. LOSS has a history of taking a beating for its allies, I don't think we should be judged on one circumstance but rather them all.

As for the claims of extracting evidence from an ally disrespectfully, I dont see what is dishonourable or disrespectful about asking for an allies stance in a conflict.

For claims of LOSS making split second/illegal decisions, that's just ridiculous. Discussions of this have been ongoing for a month if not more it was a very hard decision to make up until the end. LOSS has exercised its right to take the alliance in whatever direction it pleases without the threat of discrimination and fear for its freedom of choice.

Balls of Steel... Maybe

Insane... Maybe

Superpower... Definitely