He Said Wha?!

Yay! I made the #1 question! man that is old. I remember that, we were discussing the exit of Gramlins from tC with the Gramlins representatives.

bummed it wasn't something actually secretive.

you fail.

Still friends with Gramlins :D

o/ 0corn

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed a lot of hate/fear of the Blackstone Collusion. Why? I've seen 1 maybe 2 announcements from them. They seem to be all talk and looking to take some of Vox's market share in the anti-hegemony business. Can someone explain why many top level leaders even care about them?

Spelling fail

I can explain. These logs are OLD. Very old. A lifetime ago in CN time. Way way back in the day there was an organization called Blackstone. They made a few Youtube videos and then faded into obscurity. For a brief period of time, however (think about 3 days total) they were all the rage. It was a fad, a bogus trend. Think of Pet Rocks or something similar. Quaint really. Kind of cute, but dated. Just like these logs.

But anyway, these logs are like a time capsule to that wondrous era of Autumn 2008, when things were simpler, Gre was in the news, and Blackstone was on the tips of everyone's tongues. Ahh, the nostalgia. Thanks Vox. Reading these logs was like watching a magical combination of Happy Days and the History Channel.

Edit: Snark was intended. But seriously it was a fun time capsule type experience. Seriously.

Edited by Doc Taco

You know what, maybe those guides got to Sponge via members that are simply fed up with the status quo and they want to see any sort of change that shakes things up. That's the most terrifying thing to a tyrant: a free press, holding him to account for his impieties.

Let's be honest above all else: Vox may have infiltrated some alliances, but it's much more likely that their best information comes from those that no longer believe their alliances are in the right. They have patience and the willingness to fight the long-term battle against tyranny. There is no need for them to make a useless grand gesture. They chip away at the mountain, a pebble at a time, knowing it will eventually crumble.

You know what, maybe those guides got to Sponge via members that are simply fed up with the status quo and they want to see any sort of change that shakes things up. That's the most terrifying thing to a tyrant: a free press, holding him to account for his impieties.

Let's be honest above all else: Vox may have infiltrated some alliances, but it's much more likely that their best information comes from those that no longer believe their alliances are in the right. They have patience and the willingness to fight the long-term battle against tyranny. There is no need for them to make a useless grand gesture. They chip away at the mountain, a pebble at a time, knowing it will eventually crumble.

Perhaps, but that still does not make them actual Gremlin guides.