The End Of The Round

tracer

I've been busy the last week rounding up some participants for an "end of round 4 blowout war".

We have on one side Fark - Red Guard - TPF

vs

LE - MHA - Fellowship

This is a no holds barred free for all slugfest that starts conventional war activities next Tuesday 4/21 at 12 noon (Not Reset) gametime and ends when round 4 is in the books. Of course, non conventional covert war activities being what they are will start...............anytime soon.

If you got it, use it. Everything is fair game. It's all for fun, we're all basically friends here just duking it out for the fun of it. Think of it as a giant war exercise with real bullets. No carryover whatsoever to round 5.

We're aware from previous fights some of us are a bit banged up at the moment, but we'll all do the best we can.

Good luck to all! Let's Get it On Tuesday noon!

tracer

Edited by tracer

I have CM's with your name on them Tracer ^_^

Looks like you may have to borrow a step stool if you wanna land CMs on tracer. :o :lol:

Just kiddin there Kaiser.....we at LE are looking forward to next weeks mud slinging.

<S>

Edited by mtndew

We'll be there. :D

Just need to work out which side we are on, decisions are not easy at the Chimps Tea Party known as WAPA TE. :P

I'm thinking more alliances are welcome to join us, but join the side that needs the numbers.

Just trying to keep things relatively even, if that's possible.

I'm under attack by #4 Fark nation right now. He is going to get nuked, pounded, poked and prodded until at least next Friday. Since this is for fun let me know if I need to switch sides.

I'm under attack by #4 Fark nation right now. He is going to get nuked, pounded, poked and prodded until at least next Friday. Since this is for fun let me know if I need to switch sides.

Nope......you just keep right on a poken and a proddin!!!

:popcorn:

(grins ducks and runs)

It looks like another Fark nation switched AA and is attacking the top 2 TPF nations.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_...&Extended=1

I'm taking this as a signal that at least some Farkers want to fight against TPF not with them.

I don't want to disrupt anyones plans but it looks like I will be fighting against Fark the remainder of this round not fighting alongside Fark.

Edit:If TPF wants me to stand down and fight alongside Fark I would of course follow orders.

Edited by JimKongIl

Nothing's ever easy...

Sorry if I have complicated things. I would be happy to step aside and let everyone fight. I am just responding to attacks on my nation and nations of my alliance mates.

Sorry if I have complicated things. I would be happy to step aside and let everyone fight. I am just responding to attacks on my nation and nations of my alliance mates.

Being the end of the round and all, it really doesn't matter. Defend against your attackers now.

There will be other alliances wanting to join, and if TPF fights Fark, then the new joining alliances fight

with the Farkers. Just so one side isn't being ganged up on too badly. It's going to be a large mess soon anyways. Just stay active and do the best you can...

I don't think that these attacks are significant enough to have any negative impression on the relationship between TPF and Fark (I Hope..). TRG have been raided by and raided Fark and TPF nations but we have treated it as noobs being noobs and peace was reached with just a few PM's :).

I don't think that these attacks are significant enough to have any negative impression on the relationship between TPF and Fark (I Hope..). TRG have been raided by and raided Fark and TPF nations but we have treated it as noobs being noobs and peace was reached with just a few PM's :).

Well I have been hit with air and cms and have yet to receive a pm from them or Fark so no hard feelings at all but until I am told otherwise I am putting them down. One was a top 10 nation one was a top 40 nation...have to take them seriously.

I say we just have fun with it and let it happen who cares about the sides this is TE. Make sure you are having fun whatever side you are fighting on.

WOOHOOOOO!

Edited by JimKongIl

I've been busy the last week rounding up some participants for an "end of round 4 blowout war".

We have on one side Fark - Red Guard - TPF

vs

LE - MHA - Fellowship

This is a no holds barred free for all slugfest that starts conventional war activities next Tuesday 4/21 at 12 noon (Not Reset) gametime and ends when round 4 is in the books. Of course, non conventional covert war activities being what they are will start...............anytime soon.

If you got it, use it. Everything is fair game. It's all for fun, we're all basically friends here just duking it out for the fun of it. Think of it as a giant war exercise with real bullets. No carryover whatsoever to round 5.

We're aware from previous fights some of us are a bit banged up at the moment, but we'll all do the best we can.

Good luck to all! Let's Get it On Tuesday noon!

tracer

we at Orbit Black might throw in our buck fifty.

on that note, who wants to be my target?!

Edited by Lord Megatron17