The End Of The Round

tracer

I say we just have fun with it and let it happen who cares about the sides this is TE. Make sure you are having fun whatever side you are fighting on.

WOOHOOOOO!

Just make sure you don't attack your own alliances :P

My rogue attacks were not targeting TPF, just Top 15 ;o

JimKongIl be taking me lands and tech :[

Well the problem with that is, you are suppose to be allies with TPF regardless of our nations rankings...you only have 3 slots and there are several others in the TOP 15 that are not TPF.

My apologies but i have been fairly inactive for just over a week now...First my IP was down for 3 days due to upgrades (during the last 3 days of war with 4077th), then i was on for 2 days

but again off as this past week was SPRING BREAK for my kids and i wanted to spend a little time with the family. Even now my time on CN is limited until after the first week of round 5.

Due to the attacks from several FARK nations to our top members and a day or 2 after us just ending war with 4077th, I have decided to move us to the opposed side of FARK.

No sense in having our top nations fighting FARK while the others fight the other side...We are an all for one and one for all AA so this just would not fit our character ;)

We still WUB FARK and I'm sure this isn't an ordered attack from GOV, but as i said it just makes no sense to split our nations up...

BG.