How not to fake logs

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STA has placed this person on our ZI list. Once he exits peace mode, we will attack KSI STACKZ 7 until one of the following happens:

-He has zero infrastructure

-He gives us the name of the person who gave him the logs, and who is clearly attempting, however poorly, to have our alliance destroyed.

Ah, hell. He's below my strength range. Phooey!

Awesome! I didn't realize that CN revolved around my drinking schedule. For whatever it counts, I support any secret campaign by STA to overthrow the evil MA menace. God, I hate those guys.

Today isnt good for us... What are the odds you can schedule it for a night when Spades is sober???

Wait, what? Who said I was sober for the last war with STA? If I remember correctly (and I don't), we were both tanked the night we were getting nuked, and I'm pretty sure the night afterwards too. Good times.

I have, Drunk and Sober and in my professional opinion he functions better when he's had a few, reminds me of Tulak :P

I concur. Mind donating to my liquor fund so noone has to deal with the hideously sober me? Who knows, we might rewrite the charter again.

PS: Hi freelancer, haven't seen you around in awhile.

Awesome! I didn't realize that CN revolved around my drinking schedule. For whatever it counts, I support any secret campaign by STA to overthrow the evil MA menace. God, I hate those guys.

On behalf of the STA I thank you for not releasing the real logs unto the evil MA menace. STA can now rest easy knowing their secret campaign is still secret. :awesome: