Ex-GOONS members

Hell Scream

Fraternite's Helldump callout threads were hilarious, especially when his roommate came out to play. Komataguri's was great too.

Link to Komatafurry's thread? I think I'll need a bit of a laugh when I get home from work tonight.

"today's climate" as though the current situation is going to last much past the next few days.

Yeah? I wouldn't put money on it.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember seeing Koma's thread, it was just a couple months after we kicked him out of GOONS (the permanent time, not the 5 other times).

I'll take a look in helldump later and see if I can fish it out. Got damn is that dude a creep.

I remember seeing Koma's thread, it was just a couple months after we kicked him out of GOONS (the permanent time, not the 5 other times).

I'll take a look in helldump later and see if I can fish it out. Got damn is that dude a creep.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthrea...hreadid=2685396

That the one? (requires archives)

Ya, I was dumb and looking in the success stories rather than the normal archives. Man that was a good callout. So was the banning of him on IRC in the GOONS channel. I really don't understand why we kept him around that long anyway, cause it was funny to laugh at him, but really you don't need him there to do that.

Now what was the name of that other spaz that we kept banning for going off the reservation every 5 days?

Edited by Capn Henry

Best day of my life was him ragequitting from the moon.

Second best was finding out about that thread.

I have a feeling he might have joined Gen[M]ay for a while after he was kicked from GOONS. I think they hated his guts too, tbh. We should have warned them :lol:

Ya, I was dumb and looking in the success stories rather than the normal archives. Man that was a good callout. So was the banning of him on IRC in the GOONS channel. I really don't understand why we kept him around that long anyway, cause it was funny to laugh at him, but really you don't need him there to do that.

Now what was the name of that other spaz that we kept banning for going off the reservation every 5 days?

Mendoza/Mandozer? Agni? Chunky? I remember one goon went and !@#$posted in our embassy threads on a bunch of other alliances forums and got the boot. I forget who it was though, sorry dude.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

I have a feeling he might have joined Gen[M]ay for a while after he was kicked from GOONS. I think they hated his guts too, tbh. We should have warned them :lol:

Anyone who asked us got the full story. Anyone who didn't deserved it. :ph34r:

Holy crap, Mandozer is the one (aka well, sorry I can't say his aliases cause the censors would block every word)... Man I personally banned and unbanned him 3-4 times on the forums and IRC.

Good god he was funny though, even if he couldn't control himself haha.

Also good luck Sardonic, may it not suck.

Fingers crossed!

well you guys seem to only have decent people so far, that won't do for GOONS. Go recruit mandozer or jski or that monkey guy to start drama so someone can post )): GOONS )): and all is right with the world.