Treaty Clarification

It has come to my attention that there is confusion about our treaties

I'd be curious enough to know who could interpret "All treaties canceled" to mean "All treaties not canceled except temporarily for 2 months" because that is, frankly, a stunning level of incompetence when it comes to literacy.

I'd be curious enough to know who could interpret "All treaties canceled" to mean "All treaties not canceled except temporarily for 2 months" because that is, frankly, a stunning level of incompetence when it comes to literacy.

Have you read the whole first post? It's explained quite clearly, imo.

Have you read the whole first post? It's explained quite clearly, imo.

I have, aye, but canceled is canceled, so I was obliged to find some reason why this thread was posted. The first line caught my eye - as though people had been contacting Soldier to inquire as to whether explicitly canceled treaties were, in fact, canceled. This is a fairly stunning level of stupidity, if it's the case, so I felt inclined to ask who it was so I may avoid wasting my time with them. :v:

I have, aye, but canceled is canceled, so I was obliged to find some reason why this thread was posted. The first line caught my eye - as though people had been contacting Soldier to inquire as to whether explicitly canceled treaties were, in fact, canceled. This is a fairly stunning level of stupidity, if it's the case, so I felt inclined to ask who it was so I may avoid wasting my time with them. :v:

I'll just clear this up and clarify it myself for anyone else with questions, both of those treaties do now not exist due to the terms that TPF gave Soldier post-war. However, in future those bonds may be restored or new treaties may be signed. Revanche, the reason you were not notified was because TPF terminated the treaty as per terms, we did not cancel on our own behalf.

EDIT: My apologies if this still isn't clear, you can find us on #soldier if you have any questions.

Edited by TheStig

both of those treaties do now not exist due to the terms that TPF gave Soldier post-war.

Aye. The thing of it is the terms were posted months ago, so no ones really sure why you're reminding us. I kinda get it if people were asking, in which case I'm just curious as to who is and why they can't understand:

1) All treaties canceled

2) No treaty attempts for a period of 2 months

3) Jack the Great or any known incarnation of him will never be allowed into Soldier

4) TheAUT, will be allowed to return to Soldier if he secures peace independently from any alliance which has issue with him.

5) To help repair the smaller damaged nations of Soldier, a minimum of 100m will be sent in the form of tech deals, along with TPF financial advisors.

6) Soldier will be placed under TPF protection.

Signed for Soldier,

Josh the Great, Facetten- Co Leaders

KingWilliamII, MoFA

Melutar, MoIA

Nathan Hale, MoE

Lance Lodo, MoR

I'll just clear this up and clarify it myself for anyone else with questions, both of those treaties do now not exist due to the terms that TPF gave Soldier post-war. However, in future those bonds may be restored or new treaties may be signed. Revanche, the reason you were not notified was because TPF terminated the treaty as per terms, we did not cancel on our own behalf.

EDIT: My apologies if this still isn't clear, you can find us on #soldier if you have any questions.

I completely agree with you that the treaty was terminated, or cancelled, by the terms given to Soldier by TPF. Hence my confusion over a non-existent treaty being cancelled.

In the end, it's not an issue. The treaty does not exist, and there is no enmity towards Soldier on our part.

This is a fairly stunning level of stupidity, if it's the case, so I felt inclined to ask who it was so I may avoid wasting my time with them. :v:

If you ever do find out, please forward this to my inbox, it would be much appreciated.

Can't believe we're still playing semantics over this.

Aye. The thing of it is the terms were posted months ago, so no ones really sure why you're reminding us. I kinda get it if people were asking, in which case I'm just curious as to who is and why they can't understand:

Yeah, it was just a clarification for those who were asking.