Recognizing a state of war between...

The 4077th and The Phoenix Federation. Earlier before update we received word that TPF would be conducting an update strike on our alliance. Soon after an early declaration occurred 1 hour before the update against two of our largest nations.

This is apparently all due to a war we engaged against Hammer Time which has been declared over for more than two days now. Hence, the TPF leadership have begun attacks against our alliance.

We do not mind a 1v1 since we believe that is what TE is all about. They may be twice our size but we will fight to the last bit of infra. And besides, there are only 3 weeks left in the round :P

good luck

Good luck, comrade! The demise of an alliance twice your size can be done. Strength is in coordination. Not numbers!

Cheers. :)

.......and.......there initial blitz has been countered and routed. Went through our Top 30 nations and none of them are in Anarchy. Surprising blitz, but your gonna have to do better than that to exterminate us annoying people over in The 4077th. Good luck!

The 4077th and The Phoenix Federation. Earlier before update we received word that TPF would be conducting an update strike on our alliance. Soon after an early declaration occurred 1 hour before the update against two of our largest nations.

This is apparently all due to a war we engaged against Hammer Time which has been declared over for more than two days now. Hence, the TPF leadership have begun attacks against our alliance.

We do not mind a 1v1 since we believe that is what TE is all about. They may be twice our size but we will fight to the last bit of infra. And besides, there are only 3 weeks left in the round :P

good luck

:o There's a spy in TPF?! We never would have guessed... :P We wish the best of luck to the 4077th in the war. We know you guy's fight hard for the size of your alliance and we expect to take our fair share of lumps in the days to come.

o/ To a fun war!

WOOOOOOOOOT

That was/is good fun :D

Taking any attacks for anyone who wants to attack me with just ground assault. Go ahead, step right up

Some day Skippy, some day...

Good luck to all in this war. Let's have a good one. I know we may be outnumbered, but I feel we can put up a good fight.

.......and.......there initial blitz has been countered and routed. Went through our Top 30 nations and none of them are in Anarchy. Surprising blitz, but your gonna have to do better than that to exterminate us annoying people over in The 4077th. Good luck!

Actually four of them are, but you're right. You guys countered very well. Good luck in the rest!

Good luck, comrade! The demise of an alliance twice your size can be done. Strength is in coordination. Not numbers!

Cheers. :)

that may be true, but being able to strike first is a huge advantage. Especially when the alliance coordinating the first strike is double in size. we shall see

that may be true, but being able to strike first is a huge advantage. Especially when the alliance coordinating the first strike is double in size. we shall see

ahhh, i took that into consideration as we attacked with less then 25% of our members and at that only 5 to 10 % were even top TPF nations.

I mean what kind of war would this had been if i waited till tomorrow night to a 75 % turn out or better.

Besides you said you knew about it and hr or so before it happened :)

Darn spies...or was he ;)

BG.

no, there is no spy. Honestly, some guy said TPF is probably attacking us. We already suspected it, and only believed it after seeing the early declaration against two of our nuclear nations. Raiders don't usually attack nations with nukes. I'm not sure what an alliance could do with only an hour of preparation, but that's still better than not knowing at all.

Point taken... However, with the correct use of spies, activity, ans coordination, your response to the blitz can be as damaging as the blitz its self.

Yeah we did it XP

My bad, Forgot the Good luck. Thanks for the Reminder, Nano.

hey I remember you! Your the one that insulted CDT for triple teaming you lol! Good times

but yea, Good luck to our friends over at the 4077th! May you blow TPF's mind with your awesomeness :)