SWAT At It Again

Andrewbw

Tonight, and for the next couple of days, SWAT will be directly in war with ADULT.

Reason you might ask? This is TE, we want to have some fun and also get faced with a good challenge.

Good luck to everyone involved

Signed

The SWAT Membership

Swat - 65 members, 100k

ADULT - 32 members, 66k

This is TE, we want to have some fun and also get faced with a good challenge.

Really went big didn't you. You should ask LE to help you with picking targets next time. ;)

It helps to notice that half of our nations are inactive, and that they have a considerable higher Avg NS than us.

400 points difference. Your top nations are bigger then the top nations of ADULT. And even if you only took the games activity count you have more active nations then they have nations, I feel sorry for you. I hope this challenge doesn't overwhelm you. (And I am very sorry for failing you consider that you may have inactives, I am sure ADULT has zero of those :rolleyes: ).

And I'm sure you just didn't look at our stats versus theirs before update. They had much stronger nations than us, while most of our NS is in the 1k-2k area. Most of their nations are/were in the 2k-4k area.

And I'm sure you just didn't look at our stats versus theirs before update. They had much stronger nations than us, while most of our NS is in the 1k-2k area. Most of their nations are/were in the 2k-4k area.

You cut there nation strength in half in 1 update?

Swat - 65 members, 100k

ADULT - 32 members, 66k

Really went big didn't you. You should ask LE to help you with picking targets next time. ;)

Well we didn't bring 3 friends along with us like they did when they came to our house, so I consider it a step in the right direction. ;)

Well we didn't bring 3 friends along with us like they did when they came to our house, so I consider it a step in the right direction. ;)

I don't have a problem with the war, I just had a complaint about claiming you picked them based on the fact that they would be a challenge. B)

I don't have a problem with the war, I just had a complaint about claiming you picked them based on the fact that they would be a challenge. B)

They have 9 nukes, we have 1. :v Their ANS was much higher, they had a higher top tier until they were hit as well. Most of our nations haven't done anything since the last war. We have a bunch of meatshields. :v

Update attacking does create a huge advantage, though. Especially in TE when a hefty NS percentage can be lost in one update.

ADULT was a strong target compared to us -- before the war I was afraid our men and women weren't going to be able to be as successful as we were. We have limited active members, a good number of ghosts, etc; they have a good number of active members, lots of nukes, etc. However, clearly, I was wrong.

Their number one dropped from 4277 to 3350 in one night, that is 927 NS. That puts their #1 at NS higher/comparable to mine originally and now nearly slowly moving out of my range.

Most of their other nations suffered comparable damage.

o/ SWAT

I'm crying because I wasn't around to sit back and laugh while the three guys who were 2x my size stumbled over my borders and promptly shot them selves in the feet instead of sending me into anarchy.

If you are gonna do a curbstomp, you could at least knock ALL of my teeth out. sheesh.

EDIT: redundant me is redundant.

Edited by wilhelm the demented

I'm crying because I wasn't around to sit back and laugh while the three guys who were 2x my size stumbled over my borders and promptly shot them selves in the feet instead of sending me into anarchy.

If you are gonna do a curbstomp, you could at least knock ALL of my teeth out. sheesh.

EDIT: redundant me is redundant.

QFT

When 5 nations can't anarchy me, you know something is wrong.