UN and ALLIES DOW

Venomviper

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it highly suspicious when I was about to charge and attack some Blackwater's I get raided by The Federation, another Black alliance, sending me into anarchy, and thus not allowing me to charge.

I find it highly suspicious when I was about to charge and attack some Blackwater's I get raided by The Federation, another Black alliance, sending me into anarchy, and thus not allowing me to charge.

It's probably because of UN's reputation of not defending its members from tech raids.

Because..

We've Got Big Guns or is it Charisma? I can't remember.

lucky.jpg

ChuckBW-1.jpg

On a more serious note, I personally have no grudges against UN and wish them luck. I agree that this is just a game and we're only having fun with you. The way TE is, we may be allies next round. :lol:

Chuck Norris needs no sissy nukes!

BD

The United Nations and her Allies have declared war against BLACKWATER

This is due to the fact BLACKWATER has attacked the UN with hostile intent

VENOMVIPER

UNITED NATIONS TRIBUNE

So what your tellin me is:

1) BW cancels their big bad bloc of doom, while still loving them all.

2) BW attacks an alliance three times their size (with mdps!) with hostile intent.

Glorious. I told you this Henry dude was a crazy S.O.B.

I knew TPF had more honor then to attack an already outnumbered alliance. Good call guys.

TPF should help them if they need help. And lol RE is posting in a war thread, that's like UW posting in any thread that has to do with gov't, it just doesn't make sense.

2) BW attacks an alliance three times their size (with mdps!) with hostile intent.

<3 Metal it's nice to see you on the boards again

Are any of us truly sane?

Hey guys, can someone just remind me who is DoWing on BW along with UN? Or is the topic just misleading?

I think we had one Legion member attack us Lol

Edited by Craven

You can either insult UN or compliment us. As I already did a bit of the first one, I believe it is time to do the latter of the two.

Numbers aren't everything

Edited by Craven

"Sir we're hitting them with all we got, but we're not doing any damage!"

Don't push yourselves too hard, you've got your own wars it seems. Shouldn't have to defend a hundred member alliance from a 30 member AA anyway :lol:

Edited by Craven

Lets keep this simple...........

Blackwater=Fail

Chances of BW winning war=NONE

Blackwater=all talk

UN= Greatness

Haters=Have no life=Fail=Blackwater

JK ppls :P

But seriously, The UN post saying we declare war on someone, and everyone starts drama, Just read it, and go on seessh.....................

P.S. BW nice job, but if......I mean when, you get destroyed, don't be surprised, but that being said.............. Good Luck.

*King Damian enters his car and is off before the reporters can catch up*

Reporter: I guess now we know where the UN stands on this war, Tune in Later for a war update.

latest_news.jpg

Edited by Damian55

Lets keep this simple...........

Blackwater=Fail

Chances of BW winning war=NONE

Blackwater=all talk

UN= Greatness

Haters=Have no life=Fail=Blackwater

JK ppls :P

But seriously, The UN post saying we declare war on someone, and everyone starts drama, Just read it, and go on seessh.....................

P.S. BW nice job, but if......I mean when, you get destroyed, don't be surprised, but that being said.............. Good Luck.

From your guys attacking us in Defcon 5 to your members not even being around since we attacked them..

I'm really worried :(

I'm very interested in where UN's roots are. Did you all come from a different game or just an extremely peaceful CN:S alliance?

Edited by Craven

Don't push yourselves too hard, you've got your own wars it seems. Shouldn't have to defend a hundred member alliance from a 30 member AA anyway :lol:

"My honor is called loyalty".

Lack of supplies, lack of men, lack of life, no matter, I will honor our Treaty, and I will charge with my UN Brethren, if I do not charge ahead that is.

From your guys attacking us in Defcon 5 to your members not even being around since we attacked them..

I'm really worried :(

I'm very interested in where UN's roots are. Did you all come from a different game or just an extremely peaceful CN:S alliance?

announcement.jpg

NewsBoy: "EXTRA EXTRA, BLACKWATER IS FAIL, READ ALL ABOUT IT, EXTRA EXTRA"

Headline: Interview With King Damian, King Of Heavens Kingdom.

Reporter: What are your thoughts on black water?

King Damian: Blackwater members are all talk, they think they are the (bleep) but they are Fail.

Reporter:What are your thoughts on this war?

King Damian: Blackwater decided to plan out an attack on the most talked about alliance, They expected us to fall quickly, they expected to win this war, but as they will find out soon we of the UN do not take attacks to our people lightly, we of the UN always have an ace up our sleeve. And when the alliance of Blackwater is falling at our feet for mercy and begging us to stop, we will turn, look them in the eyes, and simply reply........no........

Edited by Damian55