Environment

Killer07

Nope, not worth it at your size. Max out your stadiums, schools, universities, etc first. Border walls aren't worth buying until somewhere in the ballpark of 3k infra.

Environment has a moderate impact on your citizen count and happiness (both of which contribute to income).

Edited by raskull

You are better off going Revolutionary Govt. or Monarchy. It will give your environment a boost and add some happiness points.

Neither Revolutionary nor Monarchy give an environment bonus. His current gov, Republic, does (along with Democracy and Capitalist).

Actually, make border walls amongst your LAST improvements. You are better off going Revolutionary Govt. or Monarchy. It will give your environment a boost and add some happiness points.

Democracy is the "new" monarchy.

Just most people have not yet figured this one out -_-

Democracy is the "new" monarchy.

Just most people have not yet figured this one out -_-

Depends on spending habbits and land size.

In large nations, extra +5% land is better than +1 happiness. and if that nation is still buying infra...then some other government is better.

Depends on spending habbits and land size.

In large nations, extra +5% land is better than +1 happiness. and if that nation is still buying infra...then some other government is better.

Did you run any calculations to see whether or not +5% land could ever be more useful? For my nation with 12,000 odd land, a +5% increase adds about 300 citizens, or roughly 40k income; one point of happiness is well over 100k a day (and I only have 11k infra, the more I have the more that increases).

I guess I forget that most people do not bother to switch their gov ever, in which case democracy is not the best gov :-\