UW's beef with TPF

Panic King

In all honesty....

UW has a legitimate complaint.

I know this since I monitor at times. As BG stated; 'other Governments' have been involved. To that I would say the number of raids upon them...at the same, or nearly same time bodes ill.

Alright...for what it is worth; the Government of RD was involved in attempting to get the separate parties together and get this shut down. BG had to fade due to RL...I faded, as did Arcticllama fairly soon after. PK didn't make it into the communications matrix.

Now; you wish to disparage the OP on a legitimate complaint that was attempted at resolution. bad form.

I shall be having a bit of a talk with RDs current leaders. I just tell folks when to shoot and who, in matters of war.

He didn't make it as he didn't care to have peace...he wanted war and he wanted it so bad that he ran to all of our allies to ask that they attack TPF.

I have already said UW was raided and with in their right to defend, by that nature they have a legitimate complaint...not my point here.

My point here is what i stated here;

"We have no problem with that, you are well with in your right to defend! Just don't defend then have the defending nation offer peace only to have 2 other nations dow

or ask for peace yet keep attacking saying its justified until you get your tech and land back. They first set of attacks are the defense, the second set is a raid/war call...."

And still cry that we won't give peace, yet make no attempt to get it, only escalate it and cry here for public support...did i mention during our pm's of asking him to help peace this out

he was sending pm's to all of our allies asking them to attack us including RD as well as others that are not my allies but sent me a copy of the pm anyway for the heads up.

BG.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't make it as he didn't care to have peace...he wanted war and he wanted it so bad that he ran to all of our allies to ask that they attack TPF.

I have already said UW was raided and with in their right to defend, by that nature they have a legitimate complaint...not my point here.

My point here is what i stated here;

"We have no problem with that, you are well with in your right to defend! Just don't defend then have the defending nation offer peace only to have 2 other nations dow

or ask for peace yet keep attacking saying its justified until you get your tech and land back. They first set of attacks are the defense, the second set is a raid/war call...."

And still cry that we won't give peace, yet make no attempt to get it, only escalate it and cry here for public support...did i mention during our pm's of asking him to help peace this out

he was sending pm's to all of our allies asking them to attack us including RD as well as others that are not my allies but sent me a copy of the pm anyway for the heads up.

BG.

Alrighty...

And when you did the same to us? A hit...another hit...we responded; and it turned into very nearly a full-scale war? Afterall, your b-- then was that we responded too hard. Though our policy was well knowwn, bro :) Though last round and such, does not count...it is remembered. Might not act on it...but, it's remembered.

<<shrugs>> I'd recommend chilling out a bit...but, that's just me :)

If you feel so sorry about our pounding, maybe you shouldn't of raided us in the first place. In the second place, I'm sure you ran this through BG before sending it. In the third place, I think your refusal to take responsibility for starting this whole thing is humorous at best and pathetic at worst . I am done this evening.. raid away

You talk like it was my nation that engaged in the initial combat. Since you like facts so much, it is a fact that my nation did not start it. It is also a fact that both BG and myself have stated that we agree TPF's initial raids are what set off this craziness. Scroll up and read them. If you're going to debate the fact, argue it, or whatever you want to call this, at least do it with the facts you have been talking about so much in this thread.

Alrighty...

And when you did the same to us? A hit...another hit...we responded; and it turned into very nearly a full-scale war? Afterall, your b-- then was that we responded too hard. Though our policy was well knowwn, bro :) Though last round and such, does not count...it is remembered. Might not act on it...but, it's remembered.

<<shrugs>> I'd recommend chilling out a bit...but, that's just me :)

lol, no thats not at all the same thing....I raided you guys and only me, three of you attacked my for 2 days, then i had friends help me out ;)

But look at us now :P

lol, no thats not at all the same thing....I raided you guys and only me, three of you attacked my for 2 days, then i had friends help me out ;)

But look at us now :P

Yeah :) We're more friendly now. Any idea if we can get this shut off? It has gotten rather out of hand.

Just like UW dogpiled my nation last round when they were allied to our alliance and TPF is the only ones who took up for me...UW is full of sh..fail...I'm enjoying crushing your nations....o/ WAR

Last round. Noted....but does not apply to this round. At least in my book.

BG,

Allow me to try to expalin this a different way. You still do not seem to understand this entire cycle. I see you understand the first part. The disconnect here comes from the peace arrangement.

Now I am merely speaking in reference to this game. If you attack my nation and send a peace offer, I may and will defend my nation by attacking your nation. I would then send you a peace offer. If you accept my peace offer, we can call it even. That is simple and straightforward

Now, let's add a timeline to this situation. You attack me at 1:00am and send a peace offer. I log on at 1:00pm and notice your attack. I then defend myself by immediately attacking you and send you a peace offer. Now, you log on a 1:00am the next day and accept my peace offer. There is a twelve hour period after I have sent my peace offer to you. In between that period, members of my alliance come to my aid and attack your nation. This is what happened in the begining of our conflict. My alliance members in that twelve hour period cannot see you and I have peaced out. They are simply defending their alliance brother.

Now here is the funny part. Based on the rules of your alliance, you feel justified in attacking me in the first place and willing to accept my counteratttack. You do not want to accept that my alliance members have come to my aid in that twelve hour period. Now, it is in that twelve hour period where I am not sure if you will attack me again. The peace offer has to be accepted from your side first before I call ask my alliance members to stand down. I hope you understand that.

Be good!

Natural Disaster

United White Director of War

BG,

Allow me to try to expalin this a different way. You still do not seem to understand this entire cycle. I see you understand the first part. The disconnect here comes from the peace arrangement.

Now I am merely speaking in reference to this game. If you attack my nation and send a peace offer, I may and will defend my nation by attacking your nation. I would then send you a peace offer. If you accept my peace offer, we can call it even. That is simple and straightforward

Now, let's add a timeline to this situation. You attack me at 1:00am and send a peace offer. I log on at 1:00pm and notice your attack. I then defend myself by immediately attacking you and send you a peace offer. Now, you log on a 1:00am the next day and accept my peace offer. There is a twelve hour period after I have sent my peace offer to you. In between that period, members of my alliance come to my aid and attack your nation. This is what happened in the begining of our conflict. My alliance members in that twelve hour period cannot see you and I have peaced out. They are simply defending their alliance brother.

Now here is the funny part. Based on the rules of your alliance, you feel justified in attacking me in the first place and willing to accept my counteratttack. You do not want to accept that my alliance members have come to my aid in that twelve hour period. Now, it is in that twelve hour period where I am not sure if you will attack me again. The peace offer has to be accepted from your side first before I call ask my alliance members to stand down. I hope you understand that.

Be good!

Natural Disaster

United White Director of War

Yes i understand that, and agree..this is why i wait till a given timeline to attack/defend. Also i was getting pm' s from nations who attacked an already peace out war.

But also put the fact that, had a pm went out to let them know it has been handled not to attack as i did to my guys, then no other nations would have attacked and we wouldn't be here now.

Our one guy peaced out with his raid target yet was attacked by a UW nationthe raided peaced out but the defender attacked again, then another UW nation joined in. Thats 2 nations that shouldn't have dow'd and one that more less just attacked to raid as both slots were defensive slots filled by UW...This is why others jumped in to help out a nation that ended up getting more than a defense. Yet again above all when i was notified i asked PK to tell his guys to send peace and mine would except it.

Anyway, we sent out pm's..those who want peace please offer it...those who don't then just have fun :)

BG.

And so it seems that there are a lot of hurt feelings out there.

Look, this is pointless to continue to discus if all parties involved are only going to berate one another.

while this spectacle can be amusing at times, with odd comments made from time to time, it truly shows the limitation of the players who continuously bicker over discrepancies, weather or not they possess a mastery of the English language and a comprehensive vernacular capability. Truly this situation shows that both sides have reduced themselves to such a basic state of human nature that this must end in a total destructive manner.

If all sides wish for peace them by all means give them peace, but if they wish for war then war we shall give them.

It is my position to try and find an end to this, and if the feelings of any individuals are "hurt" by my words I offer them no sympathies.

Put forth your energies to directing your alliances in the manner in which you feel uphold the premise on which you created them.

It had to do with that loser bloc forming :/ but, if it makes you feel better

KDL'S STUPID WAR AGAINST MURDER INC WITH THE UNWRITTEN CB AS: BUTT HURT! WAS THE STUPIDEST MOVE IN TE HISTORY!

Hope you're happy

I dont get it...

I never warred against Murder Inc ?

Im talking about me and you from last round, when your mom grounded you after seeing how bad I beat you :P

wow... what a mess... get raided, fight back, inadvertantly start a war... (but enough about real life)

Seems to me that some people are interested in taking this to WAR and some are not... I like the perspective of peacing out those that want it and fighting those who itch for war...

Lemmings, Squirrels, Hamsters, Rats, Mice, Nutria (plural?), and other rodents are notoriously bad about keeping out of the pantry. :D

Please mind your crumbs B)

The only truly sane solution is to offer peace to everyone involved. Instant end of war :rolleyes:

Bring on the ever present sanity we all know is there :lol:

(and Beazy: I loathe you at times) ;)

((sighs))

One boss tries to be diplomatic...another just looks and says, "Okay...we fight when?"

I love this life. Especially since I do have the swing vote. LOL.

Shut it off now, please. ((that thump was a hamster bouncing off your back)) Please do not make me let loose the lemmings......and the...squirrels. :D

Eh...you'll get over it.

Keep writing in red and I will

I dont get it...

I never warred against Murder Inc ?

Im talking about me and you from last round, when your mom grounded you after seeing how bad I beat you :P

Oh yah I remember that. And lol bad grades ftl :P

Look, the way I see it is this:

TPF is in the wrong here. They've raided UW repeatably and have come under defensive strikes from UW.

UW than came on the forums with horrible PR skills and cried about the "injustice" of it all. All that does is make you sound like a self-righteous nut. You've also decided to demand for one last hit before you peace out, which no good alliance leader would accept. Two bad moves here.

TPF than responds with also some bad quality PR and couple of low blows.

And than there is the Fellowship, who have no business in this affair, decided to try be relevant and trying to find any publicity it can.

BG and Panic, you both can compromise and just solve this thing. NEWiley: shut up.

And than there is the Fellowship, who have no business in this affair, decided to try be relevant and trying to find any publicity it can.

then there is Cowmon Defense Treaty who talk too much :rolleyes: