Hello Moderation Staff

Iotupa

1. If a post is reported through PM, are moderators supposed to acknowledge receiving the report, or what?

2. What is the policy on "anonymous posting?" For example, if X alliance offers to post written pieces for those from alliance Y who wish not to endanger themselves or their alliance by offending alliance Z, is this a legal practice?

3. At one point, there was a rule about not posting for banned members of the community, a rule that I wholeheartedly support, as it makes little sense for someone banned to be doing anything influential through official channels. I can't find this rule anymore, however. Does "banned" also include people who are not banned but just do not have a nation? I guess this is somewhat similar in nature to Question 2, as the specific situation I am thinking of is someone posting for someone's former name as they do not wish to endanger their new name, but just an overall answer would be wonderful as well.

Your biggest fan!

Jonathan Brookbank

P.S.- My sig isn't too big is it? I only counted 6 lines, but I wanted to make sure.

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

1. If a post is reported through PM, are moderators supposed to acknowledge receiving the report, or what?

2. What is the policy on "anonymous posting?" For example, if X alliance offers to post written pieces for those from alliance Y who wish not to endanger themselves or their alliance by offending alliance Z, is this a legal practice?

3. At one point, there was a rule about not posting for banned members of the community, a rule that I wholeheartedly support, as it makes little sense for someone banned to be doing anything influential through official channels. I can't find this rule anymore, however. Does "banned" also include people who are not banned but just do not have a nation? I guess this is somewhat similar in nature to Question 2, as the specific situation I am thinking of is someone posting for someone's former name as they do not wish to endanger their new name, but just an overall answer would be wonderful as well.

Your biggest fan!

Jonathan Brookbank

P.S.- My sig isn't too big is it? I only counted 6 lines, but I wanted to make sure.

1. you should recieve some type of acknowledgment

2/3. Members are not allowed to post for anyone who does not have an in game nation.

Your sig is fine.

Alright, I appreciate your quick reply.

If I may, I would like to expand a bit further on 2 and 3 to better explain myself. If said "anonymous" or non-anonymous people DO have nations, just under other names that they wish to not have attacked, would that also fall under this rule?

Or, if someone were to, say, screenshot sections of a written piece from elsewhere, say a blog or the wiki, and comment on the sections in the OP, would this be appropriate and not against the rules?