Removal of AA

Remove alliances and make it a free for all.

-wars will be more balanced and require stats to be manually recorded like gw2.

-gurilla warfare would always be around

-spying and double agents could occur because of no as

-implement secret aid

-implementing future cn wonders as improvements could help with mass testing and critquing

Basically make it different, but the same. Spice it up.

I agree with no AA it would make makeing target lists more challenging.

Secret Aid could be cool.

I think the War Range so be more in line with SE as the difference between 4400 and 2200 is alot in this game, or possibly lower how much land affects your NS because it seems to raise it a pretty good bit and puts you in range of targets way bigger than you

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with this as well. The point of CN:TE is to be the king of the hill and there is no way that can happen unless you are part of a huge alliance. Eventually you will see a few giant alliances winning all the time.

Edited by Onion

You may take away the AA ingame but that's not going to stop nations from operating in ad-hoc alliances using offsite forums to coordinate their efforts.

Edited by Emperor Tiberius

You may take away the AA ingame but that's not going to stop nations from operating in ad-hoc alliances using offsite forums to coordinate their efforts.

that is true but the one thing you wouldn't have is the treaty web gridlock that seems to be getting worse each round. Without this I think TE will become just like SE. I like SE a lot but I think TE was designed to be fundamentally different and more aggressive. Although I understand that in SE there used to be no AA field and nations just added their alliance to the nation BIO. There would be nothing to prevent rulers from doing that again.

perhaps a better solution would be to cap the number of nations that can join an AA to 100.

perhaps a better solution would be to cap the number of nations that can join an AA to 100.

^^^^^This would work!!^^^^^

Also if anyone thinks about this, EVEN if AA's say they don't have treaties....they do!

Try and attack BW with out CDT and 4077th joining in...All say they have no treaties but they do, its just not a formal treaty.

Also TPF, TF, and another AA i won't mention could have no treaty (even though we do now), but if any one of us is attacked we all would join in.

There are others, like RD and ADULT or who ever.....Its just what is, but limiting the AA's numbers would help.

BG.