Foundations of a New Friendship

JEDCJT

"Sounds good"she said after which she walked to one of the guards "Inform the kitchen to make a luxurious breakfast"she said after which she went to her bedroom to change.

Aaron smiled as he made his way to the bathroom. However, the Emperor arrived to find it locked, and the sounds of water running. Aaron rolled his eyes and chuckled. He'd have to find another bathroom...somewhere.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron, after a bit of searching, managed to find the bathroom, upstairs. However, it was right next to nothing other than Nikita's bedroom! The door was slightly ajar, and Aaron could see Nikita changing. The Emperor found himself blushing heavily, and as much as he wanted to admire the view, he'd hurried into the bathroom and locked the door...

Edited by JEDCJT

After some time, Aaron and Jed stepped out of their respective bathrooms, concidentally at the same time. Both were refreshed. While Aaron walked downstairs, Jed walked back to the lounge, greeting Henry, who had remained there. The Prime Minister smiled as he ruffed the dog behind his ears.

"Hey bro." Aaron greeted, smirking as he entered the lounge. Jed grinned. "Yo, man." The brothers then made their way to the dining room to have breakfast.

Edited by JEDCJT

After some time, Aaron and Jed stepped out of their respective bathrooms, concidentally at the same time. Both were refreshed. While Aaron walked downstairs, Jed walked back to the lounge, greeting Henry, who had remained there. The Prime Minister smiled as he ruffed the dog behind his ears.

"Hey bro." Aaron greeted, smirking as he entered the lounge. Jed grinned. "Yo, man." The brothers then made their way to the dining room to have breakfast.

Nikita was already waiting "That took you some time even I as a girl am finished faster"she said teasingly.

Nikita was already waiting "That took you some time even I as a girl am finished faster"she said teasingly.

Jed and Aaron chuckled. "Ah, but we like to take our time." Aaron winked at Nikita. Jed shook his head as he took a seat, across Nikita. Henry leapt up into the chair next to Jed, barking happily at the sight of a large steak on a plate placed in front of him.

Aaron, meanwhile, took a seat next to Nikita. Both brothers said a grace to God, and then they began digging in...

Edited by JEDCJT

Jed and Aaron chuckled. "Ah, but we like to take our time." Aaron winked at Nikita. Jed shook his head as he took a seat, across Nikita. Henry leapt up into the chair next to Jed, barking happily at the sight of a large steak on a plate placed in front of him.

Aaron, meanwhile, took a seat next to Nikita. Both brothers said a grace to God, and then they began digging in...

Nikita not being Christian didn't join in the ritual.

"We will stay here for the largest part of the day to rest from yesterday in the afternoon we will attend a meeting of the Senate... Just to inform you interrupting a meeting will be punished with 5 days imprisonment regardless of source this includes Foreign Officials"

Nikita not being Christian didn't join in the ritual.

"We will stay here for the largest part of the day to rest from yesterday in the afternoon we will attend a meeting of the Senate... Just to inform you interrupting a meeting will be punished with 5 days imprisonment regardless of source this includes Foreign Officials"

Both Jed and Aaron raised an eyebrow upon seeing that Nikita didnt say grace, but they brushed it off. However, the brothers gulped visibly upon hearing about the five-day imprisonment part. "F-five days imprisonment?" Jed asked, raising his eyebrows.

Both Jed and Aaron raised an eyebrow upon seeing that Nikita didnt say grace, but they brushed it off. However, the brothers gulped visibly upon hearing about the five-day imprisonment part. "F-five days imprisonment?" Jed asked, raising his eyebrows.

"It can be prevented by just keeping your mouth shut when the Politicians talk"she answered.

Aaron smiled as he made his way to the bathroom. However, the Emperor arrived to find it locked, and the sounds of water running. Aaron rolled his eyes and chuckled. He'd have to find another bathroom...somewhere.
OOC: Lol, what do you mean? :lol:

OOC: Because the first room you came to...had someone in it. Was that just Jed?

"It can be prevented by just keeping your mouth shut when the Politicians talk"she answered.

"Heh, that would be...difficult for Aaron." Jed smirked, earning a glare from Aaron.

"Oh shush, you." Turning to Nikita, Aaron smiled. "I can assure you, ma'am, that we shall behave ourselves during the meeting."

OOC: Because the first room you came to...had someone in it. Was that just Jed?

OOC: Yus, Jed got there first. :P

"Heh, that would be...difficult for Aaron." Jed smirked, earning a glare from Aaron.

"Oh shush, you." Turning to Nikita, Aaron smiled. "I can assure you, ma'am, that we shall behave ourselves during the meeting."

OOC: Yus, Jed got there first. :P

"Very well and stop with the ma'am you make me feel old, that's only required in public"

"Very well and stop with the ma'am you make me feel old, that's only required in public"

At that, Aaron turned to Jed, "That's what happens when I listen to you!" He joked, chuckling. Jed rolled his eyes and continued eating. Turning back to Nikita, Aaron grinned. "But very well, I shall do that, Nikita."

At that, Aaron turned to Jed, "That's what happens when I listen to you!" He joked, chuckling. Jed rolled his eyes and continued eating. Turning back to Nikita, Aaron grinned. "But very well, I shall do that, Nikita."

"Good"she said with a smile "Well there is a lot you can do here while we stay here for example a video link should any of you require contact with your own Administration"

"Good"she said with a smile "Well there is a lot you can do here while we stay here for example a video link should any of you require contact with your own Administration"

Aaron and Jed, having finally finished their breakfast, smiled. "Really? That would be handy, indeed." Jed commented.

Aaron and Jed, having finally finished their breakfast, smiled. "Really? That would be handy, indeed." Jed commented.

"Sure when you enter the rooms we actually reserved for your visit you just need to put the computer on and it will show a screen, unfortunately the seat appeared to be more comfortable"she said with a funny voice.

"Sure when you enter the rooms we actually reserved for your visit you just need to put the computer on and it will show a screen, unfortunately the seat appeared to be more comfortable"she said with a funny voice.

Both Jed and Aaron laughed. Nikita was a funny person. "Really? Sorry about that, but we'll keep that in mind if we do decide to use it." Aaron grinned, using a funny voice similiar to Nikita's in a teasing tone.

Both Jed and Aaron laughed. Nikita was a funny person. "Really? Sorry about that, but we'll keep that in mind if we do decide to use it." Aaron grinned, using a funny voice similiar to Nikita's in a teasing tone.

"Heh, it's okay well I'll go outside for a while... Enjoy yourselves"she said after which she walked to the garden of the building.

"Heh, it's okay well I'll go outside for a while... Enjoy yourselves"she said after which she walked to the garden of the building.

As he watched Nikita's retreating back, Aaron smiled. This could be a chance to spend time with Nikita...

"Go spend time with her."

Aaron snapped out of his 'reverie' and turned to see a grinning Jed. "What?"

"Go spend time with her. I know you want to, I can see it." Jed chuckled. Henry barked in agreement. "Well, me and Henry's gonna go...somewhere, so have a good time, lover boy." With that the Prime Minister and his dog walked off.

A grin slowly grew on Aaron's face as he nodded. "Thanks, bro." He said as he walked in the direction Nikita went. Going outside, he could see what a marvelous garden it was. Seeing Nikita, Aaron smiled as he walked up to her. "So we meet again, Nikita." Aaron whispered in her ear, in a teasing tone.

As he watched Nikita's retreating back, Aaron smiled. This could be a chance to spend time with Nikita...

"Go spend time with her."

Aaron snapped out of his 'reverie' and turned to see a grinning Jed. "What?"

"Go spend time with her. I know you want to, I can see it." Jed chuckled. Henry barked in agreement. "Well, me and Henry's gonna go...somewhere, so have a good time, lover boy." With that the Prime Minister and his dog walked off.

A grin slowly grew on Aaron's face as he nodded. "Thanks, bro." He said as he walked in the direction Nikita went. Going outside, he could see what a marvelous garden it was. Seeing Nikita, Aaron smiled as he walked up to her. "So we meet again, Nikita." Aaron whispered in her ear, in a teasing tone.

Immediately when she heard him whisper Nikita turned and kissed Aaron. "Finally we are alone"she said.

Immediately when she heard him whisper Nikita turned and kissed Aaron. "Finally we are alone"she said.

Aaron was pleasantly surprised when she kissed him. Immediately, he wrapped his arms around her waist as he deepened the kiss. Pulling away, Aaron smiled. "Yes, indeed. I've had experienced enough teasing from Jed for today." He joked.

Aaron was pleasantly surprised when she kissed him. Immediately, he wrapped his arms around her waist as he deepened the kiss. Pulling away, Aaron smiled. "Yes, indeed. I've had experienced enough teasing from Jed for today." He joked.

"Indeed but we need to get things clear now, I am willing to build up this relation"she said.