Foundations of a New Friendship

JEDCJT

After a while they arrived at the luxurious restaurant "Wished everything was as nice but unfortunately outside of the city borders it isn't "

As they entered the resturant, both Jed and Aaron smiled sympathetically at Nikita. "Ah, yes. Regarding the war damage...we'll arrange for a deal to send you aid, supplies, and equipment once we get back home." Jed said, Aaron nodding in agreement.

Edited by JEDCJT

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As they entered the resturant, both Jed and Aaron smiled sympathetically at Nikita. "Ah, yes. Regarding the war damage...we'll arrange for a deal to send you aid, supplies, and equipment once we get back home." Jed said, Aaron nodding in agreement.

"We thank you but it is not required you have had damages too perhaps even worse than us but please sit I think a nicer subject is appropriate to celebrate our new friendship"

"We thank you but it is not required you have had damages too perhaps even worse than us but please sit I think a nicer subject is appropriate to celebrate our new friendship"

"Ah, but ladies first." Aaron grinned in a slightly-teasing tone. "I insist, of course." He added, winking. Jed rolled his eyes again.

"Ah, but ladies first." Aaron grinned in a slightly-teasing tone. "I insist, of course." He added, winking. Jed rolled his eyes again.

"Well thank you"she said while they all went to sit at the center table amongst fellow citizens staring because they weren't used to being in the same room as nation leaders.

"Well thank you"she said while they all went to sit at the center table amongst fellow citizens staring because they weren't used to being in the same room as nation leaders.

"You're welcome, ma'am." Aaron said, smiling. He and Jed sat down, and looked around. Seeing the citizens staring at him and Aaron, Jed grinned and turned to Nikita. "It seems that the citizens aren't expecting to see us here...heh." He chuckled. Henry barked softly.

"That is right I like it the best just randomly going to places where the people are too rather than having Secret Service let everyone leave"she said while the waiter came to the table.

Both Jed and Aaron grinned. "Ah, that's good. Back in the days of the Byzantine Empire, we didnt get the chance to eat at resturants, among the people, too often because of the Gizli Polis. They were a bit too...concerned about our safety and well-being, so to say." Aaron nodded.

Both Jed and Aaron grinned. "Ah, that's good. Back in the days of the Byzantine Empire, we didnt get the chance to eat at resturants, among the people, too often because of the Gizli Polis. They were a bit too...concerned about our safety and well-being, so to say." Aaron nodded.

"Ah thank god the Secret Service isn't that extreme though no one better try something as they respond"Nikita said.

"What would you like?"the waiter asked.

"Ah thank god the Secret Service isn't that extreme though no one better try something as they respond"Nikita said.

"What would you like?"the waiter asked.

"Hm..." Jed mulled about what he would like to eat. "I suppose I'll have mashed potatoes with gravy, and steak. That, and a Coke." The Prime Minister said, smiling. Henry barked up. "Oh, and some steak for Henry, too." The German Shepherd dog barked a couple of times in gratitude.

Aaron raised an eyebrow as he smirked. "Well...I'd reckon I'll have the same. Only with water, please." He told the waiter, smiling.

"I'll take Pelmeni with a glas of red wine please"Nikita said, not much later it would arrive.

Both Jed and Aaron smiled as the food arrived. "Here's to our new friendship, and may it last! Amen." The Prime Minister raised his glass as a toast. Aaron nodded as he did likewise. "Amen."

With that, the Prime Minister, Emperor, and dog began to dig in...

OOC: Laurwel Asire is Jed's girlfriend, (and she'll gladly marry him if he ever gets around to asking her). She's one of my citizens he met during his exile in my nation.

OOC: Yeah I got that from the topic but do not understand this part :P

There's now a LOT more to her than meets the eye...

OOC: Laurwel Asire is Jed's girlfriend, (and she'll gladly marry him if he ever gets around to asking her). She's one of my citizens he met during his exile in my nation.

OOC: Hm...wanna do a wedding RP in the near-future? :D

OOC: you're not supposed to understand. Not even Jed is supposed to understand...unless there's an attempt on his life.

OOC: Heh, let me guess...Laurel's actually a SWORD agent, and Jed doesnt know that? :awesome:

OOC: Close, but not quite. Close enough, though.

OOC: Hehe....but let's tone down the OOC, k? ;)

IC: Both Jed and Aaron would chat with Nikita while they were having their dinner. Finally, they were finished. Setting the silverware down, Jed sighed in contention as he smiled. "That was quite good. Thank you, ma'am.", he said to Nikita. Aaron smiled and nodded. "I second this."

OOC: Hehe....but let's tone down the OOC, k? ;)

IC: Both Jed and Aaron would chat with Nikita while they were having their dinner. Finally, they were finished. Setting the silverware down, Jed sighed in contention as he smiled. "That was quite good. Thank you, ma'am.", he said to Nikita. Aaron smiled and nodded. "I second this."

OOC: Well I don't mind :P

IC:

"If you will excuse me"she said while she walked towards the bathroom at the other side of the restaurant.

OOC: Well I don't mind :P

IC:

"If you will excuse me"she said while she walked towards the bathroom at the other side of the restaurant.

When Nikita was out of view, Aaron continued to look after her, with a lovestruck expression on her face. Jed saw this, and he grinned widely. "My, my, what do we have here? My brother's actually in love!" Jed teased. "Finally!"

Aaron flushed a bit. "N-no, I'm just...." He trailed off, and sighed. "It's just that I havent felt this way since..." He muttered as he put his face into his hands and swept his hands through his hair. Jed smiled in sympathy and patted his brother on the back. "Ah, don't worry about it. I've got a hunch that she likes you back."

The Emperor brightened a bit. "Really?" He said, hopefully.

Jed laughed. "Nah! Just kidding ya here on that one." The Prime Minister smirked. Aaron sighed deeply. "Oh, you're a cruel man, Jed. You know that? Cruel!" He chuckled.

When Nikita was out of view, Aaron continued to look after her, with a lovestruck expression on her face. Jed saw this, and he grinned widely. "My, my, what do we have here? My brother's actually in love!" Jed teased. "Finally!"

Aaron flushed a bit. "N-no, I'm just...." He trailed off, and sighed. "It's just that I havent felt this way since..." He muttered as he put his face into his hands and swept his hands through his hair. Jed smiled in sympathy and patted his brother on the back. "Ah, don't worry about it. I've got a hunch that she likes you back."

The Emperor brightened a bit. "Really?" He said, hopefully.

Jed laughed. "Nah! Just kidding ya here on that one." The Prime Minister smirked. Aaron sighed deeply. "Oh, you're a cruel man, Jed. You know that? Cruel!" He chuckled.

Nikita came back while one of the Guards stopped her.

"Ma'am President are you sure about the Emperor? He seems rather interested"

"Do not worry Officer I already know"she said.

When she walked back and sat again she looked around.

"Anyone interested in some vodka?"

Nikita came back while one of the Guards stopped her.

"Ma'am President are you sure about the Emperor? He seems rather interested"

"Do not worry Officer I already know"she said.

When she walked back and sat again she looked around.

"Anyone interested in some vodka?"

Aaron smiled when Nikita came back. She looked gorgeous, as usual. He'd met her for only less than a day, and already he was heads over heels in love with her. Jed grinned at Nikita's question. "Hey bro, that's an opportunity you can't refuse." He whispered to Aaron so Nikita wouldnt hear him.

Aaron subtly rolled his eyes. "Shut up, man." He whispered back before turning to Nikita. He smiled. "Well...a little wouldn't hurt, I'd reckon." The Emperor grinned.

Aaron smiled when Nikita came back. She looked gorgeous, as usual. He'd met her for only less than a day, and already he was heads over heels in love with her. Jed grinned at Nikita's question. "Hey bro, that's an opportunity you can't refuse." He whispered to Aaron so Nikita wouldnt hear him.

Aaron subtly rolled his eyes. "Shut up, man." He whispered back before turning to Nikita. He smiled. "Well...a little wouldn't hurt, I'd reckon." The Emperor grinned.

"Get some of your best stuff here?"she said to the waiter while leaning a bit backward after which the waiter came with glasses and a large bottle.

"Get some of your best stuff here?"she said to the waiter while leaning a bit backward after which the waiter came with glasses and a large bottle.

Both Jed and Aaron smiled as they filled their glasses with the vodka. "To be frank, it's the first time in years that I had vodka." Jed said as he took a drink, and smacked his lips. "Hm, it's good."

"First one in years, eh?" Aaron smirked as he took a drink, too. "Hey, it's good too."

Jed laughed as he took another drink.

Both Jed and Aaron smiled as they filled their glasses with the vodka. "To be frank, it's the first time in years that I had vodka." Jed said as he took a drink, and smacked his lips. "Hm, it's good."

"First one in years, eh?" Aaron smirked as he took a drink, too. "Hey, it's good too."

Jed laughed as he took another drink.

Meanwhile Nikita was already busy with her third "Dear god you guys sure aren't experienced drinkers"