Foundations of a New Friendship

JEDCJT

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Indeed but we need to get things clear now, I am willing to build up this relation"she said.

Aaron smiled and nodded. "I'm willing to do that, too." The Emperor grinned.

OOC: Heh heh, can you say 'lightning romance?'

OOC: Heheheh, indeed. Almost like Jed and Laurel, except not as quick. :D

OOC: nope, nothin' better... :D As Jed should know...

OOC: Indeed... :P

Edited by JEDCJT

"I love you Aaron"she whispered.

Aaron was, once again, pleasantly surprised. He smiled as he pulled Nikita in tighter. "I love you too, Nikita..." He whispered back.

(OOC: My, that was quite fast... :awesome:)

Edited by JEDCJT

Aaron was, once again, pleasantly surprised. He smiled as he pulled Nikita in tighter. "I love you too, Nikita..." He whispered back.

(OOC: My, that was quite fast... :awesome:)

"Let's go inside again it's getting cold and we might need to prepare for the meeting in a few hours"she said.

Aaron nodded. "Very well, let's go inside." He smiled as he and Nikita went inside...

When they were inside they would soon see the Guards again.

"Ma'am president the Chairman of the Parliament has asked you to sign the following Proposal into law"one of the Guards, the assistant of the President, said while handing over a paper and pen.

"Ah the Demichev Doctrine that he actually got that passed"she said while signing the paper and handing at back.

"Well the meeting will get a lot more boring now there aren't anymore debates about that one"she said.

When they were inside they would soon see the Guards again.

"Ma'am president the Chairman of the Parliament has asked you to sign the following Proposal into law"one of the Guards, the assistant of the President, said while handing over a paper and pen.

"Ah the Demichev Doctrine that he actually got that passed"she said while signing the paper and handing at back.

"Well the meeting will get a lot more boring now there aren't anymore debates about that one"she said.

Aaron chuckled. "Ah, it may be. But somehow, I'll get through it." He winked at Nikita.

Aaron chuckled. "Ah, it may be. But somehow, I'll get through it." He winked at Nikita.

"Yeah I think deployments of Soldiers are on the agenda this time pretty much the only think we talk about"she said while letting herself fall on one of the sofas in the Living Room.

"Yeah I think deployments of Soldiers are on the agenda this time pretty much the only think we talk about"she said while letting herself fall on one of the sofas in the Living Room.

"Military stuff? Now that might be interesting, heh." Aaron grinned as he sat down on the sofa next to Nikita.

"Military stuff? Now that might be interesting, heh." Aaron grinned as he sat down on the sofa next to Nikita.

"Men with their weapons"she said while putting on the television showing a news broadcast about the establishment of the Demichev Doctrine "Those journalists sure are up to date fast"

"Men with their weapons"she said while putting on the television showing a news broadcast about the establishment of the Demichev Doctrine "Those journalists sure are up to date fast"

"A bit too fast, I'm afraid." Aaron said in a funny voice. "That also happens back at home, in the UK."