Foundations of a New Friendship

JEDCJT

Aaron smiled when she responded to the kiss, and kissed her deeper. He didn't notice Jed get up and stretch.

Yawning, the Prime Minister blinked the sleep away. Turning in the direction of his brother, Jed froze, now wide-awake. His brother, Aaron was...kissing Nikita? And she was kissing him back? A smirk slowly began to form on his face, which soon turned into a huge grin. Boy, this was a golden opportunity to tease Aaron about it.

Jed cleared his throat. "Hate to interrupt your moment, but I beleive the guards are gonna be here soon, heh." He had to stifle his laughter when Aaron abruptly broke off the kiss and fell to the ground. The Emperor glared at Jed, "Must you do that?"

Jed laughed. "Yes."

Nikita blushed and changed her position so she would sit normally "Please don't do that again Prime Minister unless you want to give me a herat attack"

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nikita blushed and changed her position so she would sit normally "Please don't do that again Prime Minister unless you want to give me a herat attack"

Jed grinned. "No problem, ma'am. It just happened, though, and I was there to witness the historical moment." Jed joked. Aaron, flushing from the embarassment of being caught by his brother, got up on his feet and stretched a bit. "Shut up, man." Aaron chuckled.

Jed grinned. "No problem, ma'am. It just happened, though, and I was there to witness the historical moment." Jed joked. Aaron, flushing from the embarassment of being caught by his brother, got up on his feet and stretched a bit. "Shut up, man." Aaron chuckled.

To take him back for it Nikita decided to frighten him.

She pressed the intercom button giving Orders that would have a nice effect.

"Guards I believe the Prime Minister wants to learn to fly take him to the roof" Not much later 3 Guards actually came in.

To take him back for it Nikita decided to frighten him.

She pressed the intercom button giving Orders that would have a nice effect.

"Guards I believe the Prime Minister wants to learn to fly take him to the roof" Not much later 3 Guards actually came in.

Jed's eyes widened a bit as he put his hands in front of him, as if to say 'Whoa, calm down'. "Wait...I was only joking." He said, unsure.

Aaron smirked. "Oooh, you're in big trouble there, my little brother." He chuckled.

Jed's eyes widened a bit as he put his hands in front of him, as if to say 'Whoa, calm down'. "Wait...I was only joking." He said, unsure.

Aaron smirked. "Oooh, you're in big trouble there, my little brother." He chuckled.

The guards still continued to get closer

"Show me how sorry"

"Be more specific"she said barely holding her laughter.

However, Jed noticed that she was holding back her laughter. "Wait a minute...you're playing a joke on me, eh? Y'know, to get back at me for interrupting you and Aaron's, oh, wonderful kiss?" The Prime Minister grinned. "However, I am sorry for interrupting you and Aaron's kiss, and for embarassing the both of you."

Edited by JEDCJT

However, Jed noticed that she was holding back her laughter. "Wait a minute...you're playing a joke on me, eh? Y'know, to get back at me for interrupting you and Aaron', oh, wonderful kiss?" The Prime Minister grinned. "However, I am sorry for interrupting you and Aaron's kiss, and for embarassing the both of you."

"Let him be"she said to the Guards bursting in laughter. "You should have seen the look on your face"

"Let him be"she said to the Guards bursting in laughter. "You should have seen the look on your face"

Aaron burst in laughter. "Yea, you should've seen the look on your face!"

Jed pouted, but then he smirked. "Oh yeah? You should see the look on your face when I tell Laurel about this!" Aaron's face paled. "Oh, darn..."

Aaron burst in laughter. "Yea, you should've seen the look on your face!"

Jed pouted, but then he smirked. "Oh yeah? You should see the look on your face when I tell Laurel about this!" Aaron's face paled. "Oh, darn..."

"Euh Laurel? And why should I I doubt whoever she is can enter this fort"she said.

"Euh Laurel? And why should I I doubt whoever she is can enter this fort"she said.

Jed chuckled. "Ah, yes. Laurel is my girlfriend, so to say. She's also the reason Aaron don't tease me as much as he used to. He's scared of her, heh."

"Hey! I'm not scared of her! She just...intimidates me." Aaron protested, shivering a bit at the thought of incurring Laurel's wrath when she found out that he'd been teasing Jed again.

"Uh-uh, you're scared of her!" Jed sang. Aaron flushed a bit. "Shut up, man."

Henry, who'd just woken up, barked up. Jed grinned as he ruffled the dog behind his ears. "Good morning, buddy! How are ya?", Jed asked Henry. The German Shephard dog barked happily a couple of times. Jed grinned.

Feeling sorry for Aaron "Guards forget that last Order learn him to fly anyway" Nikita said.

Jed nearly choked when he saw the guards approach him. Out of the corners of his eyes, he could see Aaron roaring with laughter. "Wait! I was only kidding, y'know!" Henry, however, jumped down to the floor and stationed himself between Jed and the guards, as if to shield his master. He barked a couple of times.

Jed nearly choked when he saw the guards approach him. Out of the corners of his eyes, he could see Aaron roaring with laughter. "Wait! I was only kidding, y'know!" Henry, however, jumped down to the floor and stationed himself between Jed and the guards, as if to shield his master. He barked a couple of times.

"You really should read the laws of a nation before entering for the Guards even to take such an order serious you should be armed"she said with a smile while going to a minibar taking out a bottle of Orange Juice

"You really should read the laws of a nation before entering for the Guards even to take such an order serious you should be armed"she said with a smile while going to a minibar taking out a bottle of Orange Juice

Jed grinned and put his hands up in mock surrender. "Ah, but I'm unarmed, so sue me." The Prime Minister joked.

Jed grinned and put his hands up in mock surrender. "Ah, but I'm unarmed, so sue me." The Prime Minister joked.

"Heh, well you are safe"she said after which she looked at Aaron for a second still not completely believing what they did as she drank the Orange Juice.

"Well this is awkward"she admitted after which she sat again on the sofa.

Jed chuckled. "You can blame Aaron for it." Ignoring Aaron's cries of "Hey!", the Prime Minister stood up and stretched. "Well...should we all get ready, then?" Henry barked as he 'stretched' a bit.

Jed chuckled. "You can blame Aaron for it." Ignoring Aaron's cries of "Hey!", the Prime Minister stood up and stretched. "Well...should we all get ready, then?" Henry barked as he 'stretched' a bit.

"Please go ahead she said while there isn't much planned for today"she said.

"Please go ahead she said while there isn't much planned for today"she said.

Jed and Aaron smiled. "Very well, we shall get ready." The Prime Minister started to walk off, but he then stopped and turned around, with a sheepish smile on his face. "Um...do you know where the bathroom is?"

Jed and Aaron smiled. "Very well, we shall get ready." The Prime Minister started to walk off, but he then stopped and turned around, with a sheepish smile on his face. "Um...do you know where the bathroom is?"

"5th door to your right in the hallway"Nikita said laughing a bit.

"5th door to your right in the hallway"Nikita said laughing a bit.

Jed flushed a bit. "Thank you, ma'am." He then walked off.

Aaron shook his head and smirked at Jed's retreating back. Turning to Nikita, he smiled. "Well, I've got to change, too. So, see ya in a bit, dear." He said the last part in a light teasing tone.

Jed flushed a bit. "Thank you, ma'am." He then walked off.

Aaron shook his head and smirked at Jed's retreating back. Turning to Nikita, he smiled. "Well, I've got to change, too. So, see ya in a bit, dear." He said the last part in a light teasing tone.

"Sounds good"she said after which she walked to one of the guards "Inform the kitchen to make a luxurious breakfast"she said after which she went to her bedroom to change.