Scandinavian Union Meeting

Bacharth

Vince Sixx of Norsvea has called a meeting of the Scandinavian Union for all newcomers and all those who are interested in the MDP Alliance. Invitations are to: The Hanseatic Republic, ADP, Mariehamm, Raccoonia, Molakia, Xenix, The Proxian Empire, The Northern Empire, and Saboria.

On the Agenda:

The Hanseatic Republic

New Arrivals in Scandinavia

Possibly changing MDP to ODP+NAP

Rebuilding of Helinski

A clear message would be sent to the Scandinavian Union headquarters, showing just hoe ADI felt about it, and it's invitation:

We would be delighted to come

As he was already nearby, Dr. Komeil would arrive only minutes after the letter.

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

"Since everyone is here, I will begin by saying thank you for coming, and I would also like to take this time to note that you are all eligible for entry into the Scandinavian Union, if you so desire. The treaty can, and most likely will be changed to an ODP or an NAP + economic and Intelligence treaty if you so desire, as to not have the military burden of defending an attacked nation. This is important for these times in Europe. If you would like to sign on as is, say I."

Vince waited for people to respond. ((Just post saying you responded yes to the MDP))

"Alright, now who wants to join if it would be an ODP, Economic and Intelligence?"

Vince waited. ((And so for this one also))

"Since everyone is here, I will begin by saying thank you for coming, and I would also like to take this time to note that you are all eligible for entry into the Scandinavian Union, if you so desire. The treaty can, and most likely will be changed to an ODP or an NAP + economic and Intelligence treaty if you so desire, as to not have the military burden of defending an attacked nation. This is important for these times in Europe. If you would like to sign on as is, say I."

Vince waited for people to respond. ((Just post saying you responded yes to the MDP))

"Alright, now who wants to join if it would be an ODP, Economic and Intelligence?"

Vince waited. ((And so for this one also))

The Hansa agrees to signing an MDP with economic and intelligence benefits, as for the NAP, we may consider it in the future or depending on how many of the other nations vote.

Komeil stood up, "Area still look safe and stable. Most here no try get in war, except recent war in German, and that for to protect allies. Baggs say I no sign binding contract for company now, but if Pact optional now bring deaths for company, Mutual Defense be for come viable option."

McAlpine turned to the Molakian general and sighed. "We did not come here to talk about the events of the past, but instead build a future for ourselves. You are so distressed at what our country nobly did for Gebiv. I can assure you that our government would have forgiven any of your past transgressions by now. Pacifism is quite the philosophy general."

"We offer much to any bloc, just not one where Molakian boys may have to die for 'pacifist" and lackeys of the hated Uberstein. His lordship Romanov has instructed me to very specific things, I cannot break his orders."

The Mariehamm diplomat turned to face the Molakian general, "We followed the laws of the country we were in, unlike your leader, I believe he is still missing, but criminals do have to answer for their crimes." he commented and lit a cigarette.

Edited by BaronUberstein

We agree to an MDP, as well as economic clause. If need be, we shall write it.

As Agent Bob wired this to Mykep the Younger, he laughed.

"We shall be allied to all of Scaninavia, Baltic, Russia, and Northern Canada. It seems we have found great allies, and in the best location. "

The Hansa agrees to signing an MDP with economic and intelligence benefits, as for the NAP, we may consider it in the future or depending on how many of the other nations vote.

OOC: Wouldn't you technically be ineligible now that you are in Australia?

OOC: YA DAMN BETTER! :wub:

IC: We ask all members what type of economic clauses will be established. With a buisness as one of the members, we do not wish for them to suffer from this treaty through exportations and other buisness.