A new Territory

joeliscob

The Empire needs to keep its assets protected at all times. To do this The Emperor is moving 5000 troops into the Nunavut territory of Canada.

This territory is not to become another territory of the Empire but as a protectorate.

OOC: I am claiming the Nunavut territory as a protectorate for new players.

The United Republic is greatly disturbed by this act of imperialism and colonialism in the Americas, especially by a European nation which has no business on this continent.

The Empire has business here. We are protecting our oil fields, and if this means sending a little bit of troops to to protect them, then so be it.

The Empire has business here. We are protecting our oil fields, and if this means sending a little bit of troops to to protect them, then so be it.

So your reasons for expansion is economic? You are not better than the empires of the past. You move to new areas and $%&@ the land, taking all its resources and exploiting them for your own gain with no regard for what else is happening around you. The world is dying, Emperor, and you are the world's biggest contributor to the death of the planet Earth.

We would like to ask, when did you discover oil within Nanavut and who gave you the authority to exploit this so-called "oil" for yours and only your benefit? Have you not the least bit of courtesy to at least inform the other nations nearby of your intentions?

So your reasons for expansion is economic? You are not better than the empires of the past. You move to new areas and $%&@ the land, taking all its resources and exploiting them for your own gain with no regard for what else is happening around you. The world is dying, Emperor, and you are the world's biggest contributor to the death of the planet Earth.

OOC: umm is there global warming in cnrpr?

IC: I witness other countries around the world expanding their lands and doing the same things, and yet no one complains about them.

Why does the world look down on a Emperor trying to grow his economy. All of my oil fields and pipelines are as eco-friendly as possible.

IC: I witness other countries around the world expanding their lands and doing the same things, and yet no one complains about them.

Why does the world look down on a Emperor trying to grow his economy. All of my oil fields and pipelines are as eco-friendly as possible.

You still have yet to answer our question.

We would like to ask, when did you discover oil within Nanavut and who gave you the authority to exploit this so-called "oil" for yours and only your benefit? Have you not the least bit of courtesy to at least inform the other nations nearby of your intentions?

We did not find oil in the Nanavut. We are claiming it as a protectorate for other nations. We sent troops there to protect the coastline so no one could launch an attack from there. Also I gave my self the authority to drill for oil. And its not just for my benefit we are selling the oil for $50 a barrel as previously stated. As for my intentions I have told you over and over again its to protect my oil fields.

We did not find oil in the Nanavut. We are claiming it as a protectorate for other nations. We sent troops there to protect the coastline so no one could launch an attack from there. Also I gave my self the authority to drill for oil. And its not just for my benefit we are selling the oil for $50 a barrel as previously stated. As for my intentions I have told you over and over again its to protect my oil fields.

Why do you find it necessary to claim an area almost as large as all of Greenland to defend your oil-fields? We find you more than capable of defendig yourselves without 800,000 square miles of land stretching up to 1,500 miles away from Greenland itself.

The NAAC supports no such expansionist actions. However, many of those are justified with reasons more legitimate than greed and war. Besides, why would you want to sink yourself to their level?

As eco-friendly as possible would be not building them in the first place.

Ooc: It is not another part of the empire I am just reserving it for new nations. I thought it would be better to rp it out a little than just claim it. I am not really benifiting economicaly or anything like that from this

OOC: Nobody's really mad at you OOCly. It's just ICly, most people hate imperialist and colonialists, especially Europeans claiming land in America. That usually doesn't go over well.