King of the Hill War Propaganda

Arcane

I laughed. Propaganda goes both ways, and that was funny propaganda. More, more!

You're absolutely right--and I really wasn't talking specifically about Bionic Redhead's as being nasty (I though they were funny too)--I just didn't want this to turn into something nasty, which I could see it doing.

If you've got something funny about the enemy, post that too--I'm not in charge of rules here, just making a suggestion on keeping it light.

/goes back to work :)

lolwut BR? don't be dissing a SE alliance like MHA! they happen to be our allies...

Well Mostly Harmfull doesn't have a flag, so I had to fall back on the flag of their SE counterpart. Besides, never let something as disrupting as the truth get in the way of a good joke. The good news though is that both of those motivational posters can be reposted when GW6 comes around.

Edited by Bionic redhead

Well Mostly Harmfull doesn't have a flag, so I had to fall back on the flag of their SE counterpart. Besides, never let something as disrupting as the truth get in the way of a good joke. The good news though is that both of those motivational posters can be reposted when GW6 comes around.

lol GW6... i can't wait. My nation has been needing some action, being 10 months old with still about 3k casualties lol

For those who don't have Photoshop... You can try GIMP. Normally it was freeware for MAC but they have also developed a windows installer. I have not tried it on the PC but I have used it before on the mac and it's pretty good.

Edit Update: I just installed it to test it out and it is almost as fully featured as Photoshop. A little different layout than I'm used to but definitely a must get if you don't have Photoshop and want to do picture editing or creating flags and banners. Best of all... price tag, $0. No ads or anything.

http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html

Edited by thaisport

For those who don't have Photoshop... You can try GIMP. Normally it was freeware for MAC but they have also developed a windows installer. I have not tried it on the PC but I have used it before on the mac and it's pretty good.

Edit Update: I just installed it to test it out and it is almost as fully featured as Photoshop. A little different layout than I'm used to but definitely a must get if you don't have Photoshop and want to do picture editing or creating flags and banners. Best of all... price tag, $0. No ads or anything.

Have you tried GIMPShop? It's GIMP with a Photoshop clone GUI. It is available for MAC, Windows and Linux. Photoshop users will be right at home on GIMPShop.

http://www.gimpshop.com/

Edited by Emperor Tiberius

Oh well... I do have Photoshop and decided to throw something quick together in the spirit of things...

SoaLee_07A.jpg

LOL!! There is only one think that rises from the ashes.......The Phoenix :P

THANKS!! I'll be down loading it as soon as i get time :awesome:

LOL!! There is only one think that rises from the ashes.......The Phoenix :P

THANKS!! I'll be down loading it as soon as i get time :awesome:

All good :) I myself am a Photoshop user but I'm probably going to test out installing only freeware and open source software on my older laptop and see how fully featured it can be... I will say that I've not tried gimpshop but if you're not a photoshop user, the interface for gimp is pretty good. I've not had issues figuring things out. I will probably test gimpshop next week.

Edited by thaisport

TPF = Phoenix

GDA = the cure

the cure = for my itch

for my itch = war

war = GDA =/= TPF/ odds = GDA*loss

GDA *loss = JR

JR = MHA

MHA= curbstomp

curbstomp = needs help

needs help = odds

odds = can't war

^^^^^^^^^^^FOR FUN^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well Mostly Harmfull doesn't have a flag

I made a quick flag for MHA[Harmful TE version] V

HarmfulFlagwithsplatters.png

I added some blood splatters to represent all the alliances flying into MHA's intakes,

bird strikes, yet no compressor stall!

Supercruise 'till the end of this round MHA....

Edited by opuscon

TPF = Phoenix

GDA = the cure

the cure = for my itch

for my itch = war

war = GDA =/= TPF/ odds = GDA*loss

GDA *loss = JR

JR = MHA

MHA= curbstomp

curbstomp = needs help

needs help = odds

odds = can't war