Anarchy- 15

Rebels Totals:

Total Nations- 233

Total Strength- 718,231

Average Nation Strength- 3,082

Total Nukes- 156

Anarchy- 38 (16%)

Commentary:

On this first day of war, it looks as though the advantage is with the Rebels. The Kings have more nations and more overall strength (barely) but far fewer nukes (half) and a lot more nations in anarchy. The Rebels also have the advantage of a higher average nation strength. But with the conclusion of the OJ-LE war, and GDA's recent (vague) announcement of support for Mostly Harmful and The Kings, who knows where this could go?

Caesar43

P.S. If your alliance enters the war, post who you are and what side you're on and I'll add you in.

Edited by ceasar43

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, these are fake stats, MHA had 691k NS before attack, GDA has 338k NS and RE 236.

Fark started from 324k NS, MASH had 202k NS, CDT 123k and Blackwater started the war with 94k NS.

This war started at even odds, but there are people who can't live without curbstomp.

Collected about 6 hours before the war started

Mostly Harmful Alliance

Total Nations: 251

Strength: 690,469

Avg. Strength: 2,751

Nukes: 127

Anarchy: 52

Fark

Total Nations: 100

Strength: 299,474

Avg. Strength: 2,995

Nukes: 39

Anarchy: 4

M*A*S*H

Total Nations: 47

Strength: 201,618

Avg. Strength: 4,290

Nukes: 87

Anarchy: 2

Common Defense Treaty

Total Nations: 43

Strength: 124,030

Avg. Strength: 2,884

Nukes: 47

Anarchy: 7

Blackwater

Total Nations: 36

Strength: 92,000

Avg. Strength: 2,572

Nukes: 6

Anarchy: 1

Edited by Henry

This war started at even odds, but there are people who can't live without curbstomp.

No need to accuse us of curbstomping, just because the stronger side are dropping like flies.

Some more counter-attacks would be nice, saves our offensive war slots for later...

No need to accuse us of curbstomping, just because the stronger side are dropping like flies.

Some more counter-attacks would be nice, saves our offensive war slots for later...

I think he was talking about MHA having Roman Empire jumping in along with GDA. Doesn't matter though. A fight is a fight and we will take it to the end.

I think he was talking about MHA having Roman Empire jumping in along with GDA. Doesn't matter though. A fight is a fight and we will take it to the end.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Have fun boys!! They wouldn't have it any other way ;)

I predict a lot more wars in your near future :popcorn:

Not from MASH. Your big nations are too busy declaring on our mid nations. You smaller nations are declaring on our smallest. Out biggest nations are free from attack.

Edited by TheDave

Not from MASH. Your big nations are too busy declaring on our mid nations. You smaller nations are declaring on our smallest. Out biggest nations are free from attack.

they're free from attack because your alliance is too scared to declare on our bigger nations :awesome:

check out our stats, we are fighting three separate alliances and only have 49 members. And doing well so far.

Because there is an alliance called the MHA who is a much bigger threat

they're free from attack because your alliance is too scared to declare on our bigger nations :awesome:

check out our stats, we are fighting three separate alliances and only have 49 members. And doing well so far.

We just got done with TPF and friends. Give us some time :P

Customer service will process your request in due time :)

I have a naming proposal. i hate cyber nations should change his name to i fear GDA lol :P

I have a naming proposal. i hate cyber nations should change his name to i fear GDA lol :P

i really hope you guys do. If we had more than 3 offensive slots we'd be targeting a lot more of your guys. Hopefully your pathetic war machine can muster up some sort of attack.

i really hope you guys do. If we had more than 3 offensive slots we'd be targeting a lot more of your guys. Hopefully your pathetic war machine can muster up some sort of attack.

When I get done working over my current opponents, I will be stopping by :P

Sound reasonable?

LOL, thats because they can't fight!! For the numbers involved TPF killed them the first 2 days and TPF had to take on 90% of all JR's top nations

since most of MI and TUF had mid to low NS nations....But NVO helped us with a slight offset :) Then CE had to join.

But everyone knows it was a curb stomp and no AA could survive 8 days of war against those odds.

You guys are doing great!!

Who says your done :P besides I told all of you, TPF mainly attacked MHA!!

LOL, thats because they can't fight!! For the numbers involved TPF killed them the first 2 days and TPF had to take on 90% of all JR's top nations

since most of MI and TUF had mid to low NS nations....But NVO helped us with a slight offset :) Then CE had to join.

But everyone knows it was a curb stomp and no AA could survive 8 days of war against those odds.

You guys are doing great!!

Who says your done :P besides I told all of you, TPF mainly attacked MHA!!

AWESOME!!

:wub: Burning Glory :wub:

why the hell are we even still argueing over that !@#$?this rounds over ppl come on. lets just have some damn fun and go all out these last few days.ive seen and had my $@! handed to me by some bad $@! fighters all over TE. Great experience and enjoyed the wars you guys put forward. Judgment AAs you guys know i liek the hell out of yall and would fight for you anyday. TPF and all others job well done. you guys put up a hell of a fight against overwhelming odds. Definately made it fun. Dont let anyone talk !@#$ to you, yall are some damn good fighters.

On a side note: All GDA members please refrain from posting any negative comments. both sides handed out some $@! kickins and know one deserves to be dragged through the mud over this.