Farewell

cowman809

A bit sad that some take their policies so far as to try completely driving specific people from the game for one or two mistakes they've made out of years of playing. I see people suggest he just reroll anyways, but people trying it and eventually getting revealed is what caused Hyperion, GATO, GPA, and various other alliances to get attacked, or at least the CB used for the war. The social aspect of this game is a very large one, so I would imagine it being difficult to cut off connections and never let anyone know you're the same person.

Edited by Methrage

A bit sad that some take their policies so far as to try completely driving specific people from the game for one or two mistakes they've made out of years of playing. I see people suggest he just reroll anyways, but people trying it and eventually getting revealed is what caused Hyperion, GATO, GPA, and various other alliances to get attacked, or at least the CB used for the war. The social aspect of this game is a very large one, so I would imagine it being difficult to cut off connections and never let anyone know you're the same person.

This game is running short on active and politically minded players anyway